1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for P/T work? Smart, educated? Internet & forum savvy? Good with people? WTH

Discussion in 'Services' started by xInd, Aug 1, 2012.

I'm looking for one or more people to work for me. I have lots of experience, and many things setup. I will train the right candidate(s). You must know how to use the forums well, speak English properly, type quickly and have a good internet connection and reliable computer. I will teach you a lot about making money online and offline if you give me some of your time. Commissions and profit sharing will be provided, along with other benefits like access to membership areas, hosting or whatever else I can help you with. I don't care where you live, but if you can't hold up a conversation online in English without grammar errors, this isn't for you. If you work hard and do good work, we could talk about a monthly or hourly rate, but you might make more on some of the work with profit sharing.
    If interested, please provide a short bio, links to anything you want me to see online, an idea of your availability and some contact information. You must be able to legally sign an NDA as some projects may require it.
    Serious inquiries only please.
    Thanks!

Note: Please do not contact me with Pm's that tell me you're not interested in profit sharing, commissions, and for providing you with valuable products and services. This is not a cash up front position, this is for investing your time to build a stead reliable income.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
    xInd, Aug 1, 2012 IP
    anetoiu likes this.