1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how aunction site like beezid.com make profit ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by oliviergwada, Jul 30, 2012.

hi friends,
    i just want to talk today about auction site like beezid.com.
    I m wondering how site like this make profit by selling item at very low price ?
    let discuss about this

Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
    oliviergwada, Jul 30, 2012 IP
  2. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    After I found your post, I emailed the owner and still waiting for his response... :D

Titing Kabayo, Jul 31, 2012 IP
  3. dJpArx

dJpArx Peon

Best Answers:
    IMO, bid sites usually get paid by bidders who purchase bids or spend small amount of money to bid on the item. If there are free bids then it can be high traffic to their sites that earns them money.

dJpArx, Jul 31, 2012 IP
  4. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It's pretty easy but requires a good number of members. A member has to buy bids to bid on an item. beezid gets the money for any bid placed on an auction and not just the winning bid. Add in that they are probably buying the auction items themselves, and it's a huge profit, again assuming there is a large number of users.

Most of these sites fail because they get a ton of chargebacks. People don't understand the model when they sign up, and then aren't happy when they realize it costs money to bid, and not just to win. These auction sites usually last less than a year before they can't find a payment processor.

jestep, Jul 31, 2012 IP
    oliviergwada likes this.