1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is anyone successfully making money with ecommerce?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Pointfrenzy, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Borduhh

Borduhh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I LOVE THIS! But yes a lot of marketing majors are using e-commerce as a way to earn sig figure incomes as a relatively passive income. A prime example is Amazon!

If you are looking at e-commerce as an income, I highly suggest doing a lot of market research before you launch. If the niche is too competitive you will not make it. Search for the main keyword you would look for and if you see Walmart and Target in the top 3 then move on.

Borduhh, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  2. amayra

amayra Peon

Best Answers:
    I am also interested to build my first ecommerce, what is the best method to promote it?
    anyone willing to share your experience?

amayra, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  3. Borduhh

Borduhh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In my experience I would say the best promotion technique is to start with paid advertisements using Google Adwords, for instant traffic. Then move to organic SEO for the long haul as after you start ranking well you can significantly cut your advertising expenses.

Borduhh, Jul 14, 2012 IP
  4. hathlucky

hathlucky Peon

Best Answers:
    hi,
    i m working with a networking marketing.its great earning,what do u say weekly 2000 $,if u want i can help u to get in,find out that's my web site. if u really wanna go in use my referrer and go in ,in4.mark@gmail.com any assistant ,good luck.

hathlucky, Jul 14, 2012 IP
  5. hathlucky

hathlucky Peon

Best Answers:
    i will help you to go in one of a best and third largest eCommerce company,if u r interested mail me:in4.mark@gmail.com.
    regards

hathlucky, Jul 14, 2012 IP
  6. johnmasterson

johnmasterson Peon

Best Answers:
    You need a professional look, and to drive traffic. If the webshop doesn't look that good, it could put off potential customers.

johnmasterson, Jul 14, 2012 IP
  7. surmalllive

surmalllive Peon

Best Answers:
    [TABLE="width: 136"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 136"]I'm currently managing a E-commerce site which sells roughly 1000 brand name security and surveillance products.i really hope i can make money back soon
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

surmalllive, Jul 15, 2012 IP
  8. cutesathya

cutesathya Member

Best Answers:
    Nopy only 1 but multiple people are successful in establishing an good earning online store.
    You might be knowing many sites like ebay, amazon, these are the big stories, there are also small scale ecommerce sites like olx(brokers in one way) , myntra, etc.

You can see the success stories of the website developed by us @ http://ecommerce-developers.org/Testimonials.html and http://ecommerce-developers.org/portfolio

Get an fascinating features with ecommerce website development services from our experts.

cutesathya, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  9. feelbetter

feelbetter Peon

Best Answers:
    lot of people done this successfully no more doubts you can proceed it with out any fear. bcuz i too came under that list

feelbetter, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  10. dom19

dom19 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is this something you have actually done or just an idea you had?

dom19, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  11. gtellier

gtellier Peon

Best Answers:
    Starting an online business that will be successful takes planning and effort. The very first step, even before you write your business plan, is to figure out how you're going to make money online.

gtellier, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  12. AlexBaltag

AlexBaltag Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes SEO is very important.
    You also need to be patience and if your site has a good ideea, and it is easy to navigate it will work.
    Good luck

AlexBaltag, Jul 30, 2012 IP
  13. EvilPenguinReformed

EvilPenguinReformed Peon

Best Answers:
    This seems very interesting - what kind of money are we talking to get started up front?

EvilPenguinReformed, Jul 30, 2012 IP
  14. sufalamtech

sufalamtech Peon

Best Answers:
    ecommerce store is very helpful to get successful earn money through online selling services or products.

sufalamtech, Jul 31, 2012 IP
  15. QualityMarketing

QualityMarketing Member

Best Answers:
    Ecommerce stores are only as successful as the marketing plan or efforts in place. Anyone can setup a website with inventory within hours. You need to do keyword research, buy traffic, write daily articles, etc. This is how your site will be seen. Also, domain name and age has a lot to do with how well you rank and how quickly. It could take years to rank for certain keywords depending on your product. Think about it this way, there are MILLIONS of websites around the world. A good portion of those are businesses competing with what you are trying to start up. Hard work and many hours will get you to the top but it won't be quick. Building an internet business is just as difficult as building a brick and mortar type establishment.

QualityMarketing, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  16. akash986

akash986 Peon

Best Answers:
    As you can imagine, the competitors is very tough. Any products or services that you can think of, already has thousands if not a large number of e-commerce sites competitive for. But that does not mean you cannot earn money from your e-commerce web page. Even with a large number of e-commerce sites who are your potential competitors, you can still handle to keep your e-commerce web page in existence and successful. In order to do that, you have to work on two very significant things.
    One of the most key elements for any effective e-commerce website, or any type of company for that issue, is the preparation and research and the other one is that You need to create your e-commerce web page well-known and noticeable to clients. Promotion can help you do exactly that.

akash986, Aug 7, 2012 IP
  17. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are so much of successful ecommerce which start with Google Adwords. Most of new business with new site, they usually unable to rank top on the SERP and that is why they need google adwords to help them bring quality traffic to them with PPC.
    SEO is good but for long run , SEO is hard to get excellent effect in the short time especially new startup website.

JerrickYeoh, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  18. andrewsmith4

andrewsmith4 Peon

Best Answers:
    But the thing i want to add here is, one needs to build up a good brand name to sell their products online to outstrip numbers of competitors in the market, which could be done either if we place highly known brand products on our Ecommerce or we sell our products through third party sites, which works as an Ecommerce and place your products.

andrewsmith4, Aug 9, 2012 IP
  19. JackTo

JackTo Peon

Best Answers:
    Today Anyone successfully making money with ecommerce. but don't take decision very early on adword and CPC first Advertise your site freely on internet with different schema. because your directly go on CPC 99% you have loose your business. so go slow...

JackTo, Aug 15, 2012 IP
  20. Blingmo

Blingmo Peon

Best Answers:
    i really agree with Alien44 but not total agree on the fact of seo...
    Yeah no doubt that seo really helps in promoting your sites at the top rankings but buy and selling of products which we intend to do normally on the internet where would that go if every one starts doing seo....
    the customers that will know of your site from his friend would be more suitable nor of the fact that he had found you on the internet,,,,,
    I mean the trust his friend has on the one he has been dealing with so far will automatically be shifted onto his other friend.

Blingmo, Aug 15, 2012 IP