1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need a website to use with Doba selling physical products

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by kakashi777, Jul 10, 2008.

Someone called me from 3webxp or something like that trying to sell me a website for 100 bucks and 24 monthy fees. I said I'd think about it then did research and found them to be on the scam list. But, the thought of having a website with credit card processing and paypal for drop shipping sounds good. I was wondering if anyone knew where to steer me into the right path for a decent website where its secure for people to pay through credit cards and paypal. Pretty much a website dedicated to selling physical products.

kakashi777, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  2. rebelagent

rebelagent Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Doba is a dropshipper. It's up to you to get the payment gateways such as google checkout or paypal.

I'd go with bluehost for hosting. They'd probably help you set up since bluehost is an affiliate of doba.

rebelagent, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  3. priyakochin

priyakochin Banned

Best Answers:
    You are talking about ecommerce sites ?
    where u want to sell your products.people need to by it via paypal or credit cards ?

We can make one for you if you have good budget.

priyakochin, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  4. DabullMind

DabullMind Member

Best Answers:
    I think if you used eBay or Amazon would be much easier and after all you wouldn't have to worry about traffic so much I've used Doba with eBay and I am very happy.

DabullMind, Jul 30, 2012 IP
  5. huseyinyilmaz

huseyinyilmaz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What dropshipper I don't understand???

huseyinyilmaz, Jul 30, 2012 IP