1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please give me a feedback about globogle.com

Discussion in 'Websites' started by iraniky, Jul 29, 2012.

hay , please give me feedback to globogle.com

i'm use javascript in there , any advice for that ?

Thanks

iraniky, Jul 29, 2012 IP
  2. jaspher

jaspher Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    nice site with variety of stuffs and downloading options...

jaspher, Jul 29, 2012 IP
  3. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Painfully and agonizingly slow to load -- as in > 1 minute. I suspect ping or handshaking to be at fault there... the server connection is so slow I can't even get a proper size analysis of it -- nor can I even check it for valid code due to characters that aren't valid in UTF-8 encoding.

Start broken record:
    Fixed width is too big for my netbook and too small for my workstation, which with the fixed metric (px) fonts leaves my diving for the zoom on the latter.

Under the hood the use of the HTML 5 doctype just proves what I've been saying about HTML 5 for three years now, it's carefully crafted to let people keep vomiting up the same HTML 3.2 they have the past decade and instead of slapping 4 tranny on it, they can give it a lip-service instead. The endless pointless classes, DIV, and non-semantic markup, with outright heading abuse and/or misuse, pointless javascripted nonsense, and host of other broken/outdated methodologies means there is far more of 1998 to this site's code than 2012.

Again, I can't even check it for validity, but at 102k of markup to deliver just under 7.8k of plaintext and maybe a dozen content images means it quite easily has eight times as much HTML as should be necessary.

So.... I give it a 80/100 on my /FAIL/ rating (lower is better). It works, doesn't mean it's good.

deathshadow, Jul 29, 2012 IP
  4. iraniky

iraniky Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for you advice mate ,,

iraniky, Jul 30, 2012 IP
  5. pearl17

pearl17 Banned

Best Answers:
    9out of 10 feedback i give u

pearl17, Jul 30, 2012 IP
  6. jenyfarlopej

jenyfarlopej Member

Best Answers:
    I just visited your site.
    Your site is looking professional and also informative. You used awesome background and header graphic. I think your site is very helpful.

jenyfarlopej, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  7. mparkar26

mparkar26 Banned

Best Answers:
    Nice color and theme but I saw some errors on left side bar on your website, Please fix. :)

mparkar26, Aug 4, 2012 IP