1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Help from SEO Experts

Discussion in 'SEO' started by ronnydavis, Jul 22, 2012.

I listen from somewhere that
    Google never reject nofollow backlinks completely and also never accept dofollow backlinks importance completely.

I have a site with more then 100 keywords : [TABLE="width: 210"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 210"]Miele Vacuums no money down
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

I want to know, how can I get its ranking fast, I dont need fake suggestion I need expert suggestion only.

ronnydavis, Jul 22, 2012 IP
  2. giftedwizad

giftedwizad Peon

Best Answers:
    sidenote:take a look at this method abuyernet.com/local-business-seo-insight-report-plr-pack/ (copy paste to your url browser)

fix below problem and you be ok but i am a seo guru i cant help you the steps.
    The title tag contains 87 characters which is good.
    The title tag relevancy to the page content is 75% which is good.
    The title contains stop words which are ignored by the most search engines.

i can help you get all the traffic you need because you got a age domain

seo engine safe

giftedwizad, Jul 22, 2012 IP
  3. titleseo

titleseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes your are right. Important is the quality of the backlinks. Your website should have high quality backlink linking to your website.

titleseo, Jul 22, 2012 IP
  4. action script

action script Member

Best Answers:
    add your 100 keywords in your site webpages (Meta title, Meta description, sub pages url, H1 tags, ) then you will get good ranking in all seach engines (depends upon your keywords competition)

action script, Jul 22, 2012 IP
  5. faisalmaximus

faisalmaximus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Please create some quality backlinks. Here is some guidelines for quality backlinks :

Unique Content : The backlink page contains unique content, or at least spin content.
    High PR Domain : Backlink from PR2 and above domain are much easier to index, and it gets faster when your backlinks from higher PR domain.
    Maximum 3 Backlinks In A Page : The index rate will decrease when more backlinks are squeezed into a page.
    Backlink with Good Backlinks : Almost guaranteed to be indexed instantly! Google is looking for quality backlinks to be included into their system, backlink with backlinks indicates these are good backlinks.
    In-context Anchor Link : Anchor link must be insert between the words, not before and not after.
    Vary Keywords : Varying Keywords in your anchor link will help your backlinks getting indexed.
    Avoid Direct Linking : We find that direct linking doesn't work as well as before, it seems like direct linking page with no unique content are very hard to get index.

Follow these rules while creating backlinks and you will get good ranking very soon.

faisalmaximus, Jul 25, 2012 IP
  6. beachcherry

beachcherry Peon

Best Answers:
    social bookmarking submission is best way to get ranking immediately.
    initially try it ..

beachcherry, Jul 26, 2012 IP
  7. navkesh

navkesh Peon

Best Answers:
    We can't get good ranking not only to a single task we should do multiple task like directory submission, bookmarking, forum posting, blog commenting as well as most important article submission in high pr sites, these are are beneficial to get high ranking as soon as possible.

navkesh, Jul 30, 2012 IP
  8. tenderdetail

tenderdetail Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes your are right. Important is the quality of the backlinks. Your website should have high quality backlink linking to your website.

tenderdetail, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  9. rajeevseoexpert

rajeevseoexpert Peon

Best Answers:
    your website is good but, you are not specify keyword tag. Firstly, specify keyword according to website page content.

rajeevseoexpert, Sep 3, 2012 IP