1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Semi-auto blog - aged -decent traffic, $5/mth Adsense earnings - only $20

Discussion in 'Sites' started by dcuthbert, Jul 28, 2012.

http://btrealm.net

The blog is based around Bittorrent news, but there are no links to copyrighted material or anything like that, so it's completely legal. It ranks well in Google and I've had Adsense on it for ages and had no problems.

Updating

The content is pretty much copy-paste, with a few lines added so it's unique (the copy-paste bit is quoted from other sources). It's ranked well so there seems to be no problem with this style of posting.

I'll tell the buyer all of my sources for content to update the blog.

Traffic

Analytics has only been on for 23 days (I changed theme and forgot to add the code) but here's a screenshot for the last 23 days. Averaging over 30 days, the site gets 1000 uniques and 1800 page views.

Other than Google, Reddit is the best source of traffic as there's a sub-reddit specifically for Bittorrent. Adding a post to there generally attracts 100-200 visitors, there are also some forums which stories can be posted to - again I can provide all this info for the buyer.

btr-traffic.jpg

Earnings

Adsense screenshot below - I also have some affiliate ads for a related product posted around the site, this has also made a few dollars through affiliate sales. The screenshot covers the last 18 months since I put Adsense on - it's in GBP so multiply by 1.7 to get the USD values.

btr-earnings.jpg

Authority

The site has a lot of authority, and has bounced between PR0/1/2. It has about 500 natural backlinks and is 3 years old.

dcuthbert, Jul 28, 2012 IP
  2. conceptman

conceptman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    pm me if i win thank you

conceptman, Jul 28, 2012 IP
  3. Rohail Enterprise

Rohail Enterprise Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    PM me if i win. Thank you.

Rohail Enterprise, Jul 29, 2012 IP
  4. dcuthbert

dcuthbert Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    No problem, I will PM the winner and request details to push domain etc.

dcuthbert, Jul 29, 2012 IP
  5. dcuthbert

dcuthbert Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    BIN price has been lowered to $55 for quick sale.

dcuthbert, Jul 30, 2012 IP