1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Press Release Sites

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by TiffanyJ.SSS, Jul 25, 2012.

Are they really worth the effort of signing up and submitting your PR?

TiffanyJ.SSS, Jul 25, 2012 IP
  2. pahosa

pahosa Peon

Best Answers:
    Free press release sites do offer the benefit of diversifying your links (if you are allowed to add hyperlinks to your press release). One thing to remember is that free or basic press release submissions often times do not have the wide distribution that paid pr submissions have. Secondly, if you submit your press release to the free services, it does take alot of time to do (creating account and submitting) AND there is no guarantee on when your press release will be published at all. I'm not discounting the benefits of free submission, but paid press release submissions ofter advantages.

So if you are on a budget here are some places to check out, try prurgent.com, prlog.org, i-newswire.com, pr-inside.com .... you can check out the thread http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2517794&highlight=press+release for more pr sites.

pahosa, Jul 27, 2012 IP
  3. sharifdv

sharifdv Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    I think they do. you can check this pressbangladesh.com

I got medium range traffic from this Free press release site

sharifdv, Jul 28, 2012 IP
  4. Valdera23923

Valdera23923 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, Everything you will do for SEO is beneficial for the website but it always scrimpy. So, Do what you want but remember quality is must all time.

Valdera23923, Jul 28, 2012 IP
  5. meochain

meochain Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice information...Thanks for Sharing

meochain, Jul 28, 2012 IP
  6. blogstudent

blogstudent Peon

Best Answers:
    Press releases are always giving you visitors but press release submission and all that is little time taking process.
    PR dont boost traffic but as someone said above give moderate traffic to your website.Anyway it is never bad.

blogstudent, Jul 29, 2012 IP
  7. bmoore35

bmoore35 Peon

Best Answers:
    You could also use a paid PR site and save some time. Some of them are pretty reasonable with their prices. I guess you just need to determine what is more important to you- time or money.

bmoore35, Jul 29, 2012 IP
  8. Brish

Brish Peon

Best Answers:
    A press release is a one way the you can used to call attention to your company and its products/services. But, some of press release site usually approve the submit site takes 2-3 days to shown to the site.

Brish, Jul 30, 2012 IP