1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Expert Suggestions

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by cristinascabbia, Jul 27, 2012.

Hai all, I have experience of 2 years of Internet Marketing. I am working on a project from last 2 months as i have analized number of vistor on that website are less then 15 in a day. I am doing directory submission, Bookmaking, Article submission, Forums, Yahoo answers. I want expert suggestion how i can incease traffic and backlink for my website.

cristinascabbia, Jul 27, 2012 IP
  2. kenexporters

kenexporters Peon

Best Answers:
    For backlinks, keep continue these processes which you are already doing. Add blog commenting also in this menu. But blog commenting should be relevant and genuine, not spam

For increasing traffic, social media is the best solution. Promote your site through popular social media channels like facebook, google+, twitter, linkedin, etc.

kenexporters, Jul 27, 2012 IP
  3. wordpecker

wordpecker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What ever try for back link building must be manual, not semi manual or automated. Do not submit same post in multiple article directories. Use one for each. If you can only use ezinearticles it is fine. Squidoo, hubpages are also good for getting authentic back links. Never try 3 way or multi way link exchange. Negotiate only one way. Blog commenting or forum profiles are good but everything must look natural. Guest post on niche related sites.Mix anchor texts, even use 'click here', 'Find more', 'resource' etc etc as anchors instead of spamming one keyword.

I guess, social bookmarks and networks are best ways of getting back links and traffic. Use G+ even if you do not like it. :) Do not only depend on Facebook and Twitter.

wordpecker, Jul 27, 2012 IP
  4. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Analyzed is always better than analized. :)

browntwn, Jul 27, 2012 IP
  5. pahosa

pahosa Peon

Best Answers:
    I would look at your keywords.... Are you ranking for anything? If so, can you exploit your keyword.
    Take a look at what keyword is getting your traffic and look at promoting that keyword, in order for your site to rank better organically.

FOCUS on your content and keywords... do they get enough search volume? Metric are important as you look at your results.
    Sometimes poor traffic is due to poor selection of keywords.

pahosa, Jul 27, 2012 IP
  6. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    To be frank, what you are doing isn't "SEO". All your links are self-made and, ultimately, spam-like. Why are these links ineffective? They are obvious manipulation. Danny Sullivan put it well in his rant:

http://searchengineland.com/link-building-means-earning-hard-links-not-easy-links-123767

You should head over to SEOmoz and learn real SEO, not spamming.

ryan_uk, Jul 27, 2012 IP
  7. Auroin_SEO

Auroin_SEO Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you really wants to get a large number of visitor and backlinks for your website you have to do some social networking activity for your website.

Auroin_SEO, Jul 28, 2012 IP
  8. Micheleelie

Micheleelie Peon

Best Answers:
    You are already doing best thing, the thing you need is time, you should give some time and continue doing all this stuff soon you will get success.

Micheleelie, Jul 28, 2012 IP
  9. easypr

easypr Member

Best Answers:
    For Increasing Back-links you can do given below activities-:

1) Directory Submission
    2) Social Bookmarking
    3) Article Submission
    4) Press Release Submission
    5) Blog Creation Submission
    6) Forum Posting
    7) Comments Posting
    8) Local Listing

For Boosting Traffic -:

1) Social Networking ( Like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Foursquare etc)
    2) Forum Posting
    3) Comments Posting
    4) Local Marketing

easypr, Jul 28, 2012 IP