1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Delete All Facebook Messages at ones

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by rahu_l_, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Panks7077

Panks7077 Member

Best Answers:
    Its a business strategy of Facebook to keep visitors on the site. So we have no other option, just to comply them.

Panks7077, Jul 20, 2012 IP
  2. makingmoneyFacebook

makingmoneyFacebook Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes there are many strangers who are enabled to send you messages and that is a problem.The message is full of unwanted messages if I may say so.

makingmoneyFacebook, Jul 27, 2012 IP
  3. blogaholic

blogaholic Peon

Best Answers:
    I am actually more wary of strangers being able to view my information. So, I'd prefer to be able to delete Facebook photos or posts that have been there for a few years. You never know who may check the profile and judge you by what they see in the past. Most of the time, you even forget old photos are in there that could have an impact on employment applications or even current jobs.

blogaholic, Jul 28, 2012 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Why post anything that you think may cause problems in the future? Saves the hassle of having to delete them later!

sarahk, Jul 29, 2012 IP
  5. dheeraj.prakash1

dheeraj.prakash1 Member

Best Answers:
    If you delete a large no of messages, Facebook temporarily closed your account. So Be careful. :cool:

dheeraj.prakash1, Jul 30, 2012 IP
  6. blogaholic

blogaholic Peon

Best Answers:
    What would be the reason for Facebook to disable an account that deleted a large number of information?

As far as I know, Facebook penalizes accounts that are suspected of spamming, posting materials that infringe on copyright, duplicate accounts, and posting offensive content. I think any activity on a personal account that blatantly tries to do marketing will be banned. Understandably, they want you to register a business account and pay for your advertising.

But to delete Facebook status updates, photos, likes, and wall posts is a user's prerogative, regardless of the volume, is not an issue because it is considered their property. If a user wants to delete all personal information during the wild years in college, will he be banned for that? Those are private information on a person's life and if he mellowed down and became a father who is now devoted to taking care of his family, it is within his rights to delete those past information. If they allow a user to deactivate or delete entire accounts, wouldn't it be more favorable to allow deleting large quantities of data and stay on the network instead? They get to keep an active user still viewing their bread and butter, rather than ban that user who transfers to Google Plus instead.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
    blogaholic, Jul 30, 2012 IP
  7. waji07

waji07 Peon

Best Answers:
    hey, I just downloaded that extension in my firefox!
    how do I make it work?
    It shows that the scripts is active in my greasemonkey!
    but how do I make the script work?
    please reply! ty!

waji07, Aug 13, 2012 IP
  8. nalaing

nalaing Peon

Best Answers:
    i always keep the messages, fun to re read sometimes

nalaing, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  9. Ch Sajid Ali

Ch Sajid Ali Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its better to delete 1 by 1, instead of using any Software