1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how do i optimize my website so that all search engine to accept my website

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by smiletoa, Jul 26, 2012.

hello

how can i optimize my website so that all search engine can accept my website or can someone check for me website and advice me how to do
    http://www.smiletoafricaadventure.com

smiletoa, Jul 26, 2012 IP
  2. WebDev Solutions

WebDev Solutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First and foremost focus on quality content, and ensure your internal link structure is up to scratch.

Once you have the above in place, you can start looking to build quality niche-related links which will begin to get your site noticed.

You're question is very broad, a simple Google search will set you in the right direction; Beginner SEO Tips.

WebDev

WebDev Solutions, Jul 26, 2012 IP
  3. adilenkim

adilenkim Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to optimize your website through both the optimization techniques like
    On page optimization
    Off page optimization

adilenkim, Jul 26, 2012 IP
  4. ducourtier

ducourtier Peon

Best Answers:
    On page optimization is key and so is off page.
    To help get your site indexed quicker you should submit a webmaster tools to your website.

ducourtier, Jul 26, 2012 IP
  5. richardbvc

richardbvc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Add unique content in website, do on page optimization and off page optimization that helps ranking.

richardbvc, Jul 26, 2012 IP
  6. easypr

easypr Member

Best Answers:
    First of all add unique content in every page of website. Also add unique meta tags in all optimized pages. Submit your website & XML Sitemap in google, yahoo, bing webmaster tool. I checked your robots.txt & its is not correct, correct your robots file, becoz it is the main file for search engine.

Also doing quality off page optimization work submit your website in high Page Rank - Directories, Social Bookmarking Sites, create & submit blog, Press Release & Articles Submission etc. Its all thing help your website.

easypr, Jul 26, 2012 IP
  7. anjalirai

anjalirai Member

Best Answers:
    U can optimize the website according to search engine algorithm. So first read search engine algo and its terms and condition. What google and others search engine said about website optimisation.
    First u can analyze the site and its competitors and after onpage optimization and after that quality off page work

anjalirai, Jul 27, 2012 IP
  8. smiletoa

smiletoa Peon

Best Answers:
    please help me i dont know how to optimize my website have anyone have i dear to guide me how i can optimize​

smiletoa, Jul 27, 2012 IP
  9. anna30

anna30 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Update it with fresh contents and write everything according to Google Rule. Do not go against the rule of Google. Its new algorithms(Penguine) is robust enough that can caught your work and penalize your site.

anna30, Jul 27, 2012 IP
  10. Dilram

Dilram Peon

Best Answers:
    first u need to on page work and after this off page.

Dilram, Jul 27, 2012 IP
  11. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:
    It is not an easy work to get indexed with all the search engines with same strategy. What you need to do is to focus on to common places. That is, all the search engines like quality content. If your contents are really quality and informative, get regular organic traffic, there is strong possibility that, your site will get acceptance of most of the search engines.

rubeljoy, Jul 27, 2012 IP
  12. meenakshicss

meenakshicss Peon

Best Answers:
    To get a rank from Google and famous search engine , we must follow On page and off page optimization so that Google crawler crawl the website by doing this we can increase the traffic on our website.

meenakshicss, Jul 27, 2012 IP
  13. CherylMorgan

CherylMorgan Peon

Best Answers:
    After Penguin Update, only thing that matters for good rankings is "QUALITY" .
    Try to get quality back links, publish unique and high quality articles.

CherylMorgan, Jul 27, 2012 IP