1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WebPosition 4 Users

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by Toonces51, Oct 26, 2006.

Are there any WebPosition 4 users here? If there are, is anyone seeing the tool not report any Google listings for any domains that are being checked? I just realized last night that for at least the last couple weeks that's the case for me...

I checked my Google API, and it is current and approved by Google, and I also made sure my WP4 is updated....any thoughts? I have emailed WebPosition about this, but who knows how long it will take them to respond...

Thanks.

Toonces51

Toonces51, Oct 26, 2006 IP
  2. TatiAnA

TatiAnA Active Member

Best Answers:
    I planned to use WebPosition before but decided not to because i have seen many comments that they provide inaccurate results. Maybe what happened is just a glitch with WebPosition. Try restarting or try again some other time :)

TatiAnA, Nov 2, 2006 IP
  3. Toonces51

Toonces51 !@#$%^&*^%#@#$%

Best Answers:
    It was actually my fault--I had the wrong API code inserted all along, and for some reason it worked fine until late September/early October. WP4 wasn't the MOST helpful in figuring that out, although they did indirectly help me realize it.

Toonces51

Toonces51, Nov 20, 2006 IP
  4. rehash

rehash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the tool is pretty useless

rehash, Nov 21, 2006 IP
  5. Toe

Toe Peon

Best Answers:
    And completely unjustified expensive

Toe, Nov 21, 2006 IP
  6. TatiAnA

TatiAnA Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am using webtrends now and so far, SO SATISFIED with it. Provides me almost everything that i need.

TatiAnA, Nov 21, 2006 IP
  7. Toe

Toe Peon

Best Answers:
    what about prices? I am interested in it, but still do not get email from them

Toe, Nov 21, 2006 IP
  8. Toonces51

Toonces51 !@#$%^&*^%#@#$%

Best Answers:
    I think the usefulness (especially vs. the price) of Web Position (or Web Trends, for that matter) probably depends on your industry. If I just had one site, or was only doing SEO work on my personal sites, I certainly wouldn't buy WP. But for my clients, I think it works quite well, even though I don't take advantage of all of the reports that it generates.

Toonces51

Toonces51, Nov 21, 2006 IP