1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for writer for my online magazine / blog

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ketanco, Jul 23, 2012.

I am looking for a native english speaker to write content for my online magazine/blog. Please PM me with your rates. The magazine is about hi tech electronics / robotics. Absolutely no copy paste is permitted from somewhere else. You will need to sign and email me a 1 page short contract. Can pay with paypal or check. If I am satisfied with your service, this can be a very long term working relationship.

In your PM, if you can, also send me 1-2 links to your sample work for me to see.

I will need between 1-5 articles (or news post) per week for the foreseeable future. To start writing each post, I will send you a link or two about which news headline or subject your article (or news post) should be about. And you will pick up from there.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
    ketanco, Jul 23, 2012 IP
  2. newsworldinside

newsworldinside Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That's a good niche that you mention above. It will be more specific if you mention how long the content should be and how many content will you need per week.

newsworldinside, Jul 23, 2012 IP
  3. askpowers

askpowers Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have mentioned my rates in my biography, please check that. I am ready to work with you, as my filed is also technology related, its not a big deal for me to write on this niche.
    Thanks,

askpowers, Jul 23, 2012 IP