1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need to cancel my AdSense account

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by lakmald84, Jul 23, 2012.

I created my AdSense account by revenue sharing site call indyarocks[dot]com. Therefore they take 68% from my AdSense earning (I didn't know about that). Can I cancel my AdSense account and request again directly for AdSense by the same mail address or another mail. Please help me.

lakmald84, Jul 23, 2012 IP
  2. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
  3. extraspecial

extraspecial Member

Best Answers:
    Well you don't need to cancel your adsense account, indyrocks probably takes percentage of your earnings you make on their site via your content, am I wrong?

extraspecial, Jul 23, 2012 IP
  4. jeffreyhuan

jeffreyhuan Active Member

Best Answers:
    extraspecial is right. Indyrocks can not take your Adsense earnings if they are generated from other websites.

jeffreyhuan, Jul 23, 2012 IP
  5. Pamsol

Pamsol Peon

Best Answers:
    The only revenue that will be shared will be that earned on the revenue sharing site.

Pamsol, Jul 23, 2012 IP
  6. lakmald84

lakmald84 Banned

Best Answers:
    Thank you all of you reply my thread. But I have a doubt. I am tracking my blog traffic by statcounter[dot]com website. There is an option call “Exit Link Activity” in this site and it shows me my visitors have exit from my blog to an AdSense ad unit. But that number is not equal to the AdSense account stats.

As example (see the image), statcounter[dot]com show 9 exits to AdSense Ads on 22[SUP]nd[/SUP] of Jul. But in AdSense account show only one click. That is the issue. What is correct? What has happened?

STAT.jpg ADSENSE.JPG

lakmald84, Jul 23, 2012 IP
  7. James J

James J Peon

Best Answers:
    You can always cancel your adsense account and Google will send you a check for the amount of money that they owe you even if it is under the $100 minimum payout. I wouldn't recommend you do this though as it is becoming more and more difficult for people to get adsense accounts for legitimate reasons. it is always a good idea to hold the account open even if you don't think you use it for a while. As far as blocking out the others from taking 68% of your earnings - this is only counted from earnings made through their site. There isn't anything that you can do about that. however if you do open up your own site with adsense on it you will earn 100% of the earnings.

EDIT:
    As for statcounter not matching up with Google's data - it happens. Google does their best to filter out what they consider "false" clicks. Part of your situation may be in part to that.

Regards,
    James J.

James J, Jul 23, 2012 IP