1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How is my site looking in terms of SEO?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by mikeads66, Jul 17, 2012.

Site: http://BayAreaPcRepair.com

Not sure what else i can add to it. I just recently added a blog that im planning on updating with my own articles twice a week.

Trying to do everything whitehat.

Any suggestions please?

mikeads66, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  2. vickysharma513

vickysharma513 Peon

Best Answers:
    Your website is nice. I think for SEO you need to go for daily directory submission and other SEO Services.

vickysharma513, Jul 18, 2012 IP
  3. arun563

arun563 Peon

Best Answers:
    Your site has good on page optimization, now to improve rank and get traffic on your site you have to concentrate on off page optimization..

arun563, Jul 19, 2012 IP
  4. Edward69

Edward69 Peon

Best Answers:
    Designing is really well, but i could not able to understand, why you putted few buttons on write sites.

Edward69, Jul 19, 2012 IP
  5. action script

action script Member

Best Answers:
    your site looking very simple and nice add your mail id (skype, gmail, etc ) in your site index page....customers contact you easily ...and advertise your site in your local area classified, business listing, website

action script, Jul 20, 2012 IP
  6. maxmontana85

maxmontana85 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can also check your site from technical point of view. Check W3 Markup Validation Service:
    validator.w3.org
    Code (markup):

maxmontana85, Jul 20, 2012 IP
  7. mikeads66

mikeads66 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's strange because when i post my site here on DP i seem to always get good responses (ie this thread).

But when i work with people promoting my site, or even people in the computer repair field, everyone tells me that my site isn't very good and that my conversions won't be very high with it. That i should re do it.

I use PPC pretty much constantly to target local keywords, and my conversions are at least ~10%.

No idea what to think.

mikeads66, Jul 23, 2012 IP
  8. AdamUK

AdamUK Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Mike,

Firstly im still quite new and learning however to be honest i think your site is lacking that professional touch. Its laid out like a blog, the page is very plain and there are not enough graphics on the front page, the banner has all the good information on but is grey and doesnt do anything for me, you also could do with branding, a logo to set you apart from other companies and make your company look professional. The Satisfied guaranteed sign is not doing it for me, makes me think of ebay and just something people post to get more sales, it carries no weight for me.

The reviews are good i like them especially since they are posted on google plus. I think it would be better if you display a short summary of the reviews on your site and link them to the origins eg. Read the original review here . Try to keep people on your site so same goes with the videos link, integrate the videos into your site so people will not have to load up youtube just to watch them.

You youtube videos look really well made, do you submit them to other directories?

Try googling pc repair companies to see what others have done. Goto warriorforum.com and ask the same question there, they are good at scrutinizing :)

Lastly please dont take offense, this is just my novice opinion of what i picked up so far.

AdamUK, Jul 23, 2012 IP
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    We get a few "running up post count" types in the reviews section. "Your site is good" isn't a review, it's an opinion.

First impressions, however, are good but I'd probably have opted for a different colour than the pink/fushia to highlight text. The pale blue looks good.

We don't need to know when the site was last edited, that's very '99 and serves to either make your company look brand new (ie the opposite of established, solid, secure, reputable) or neglected as time goes by.
    I clicked on reviews and saw it take me to google+ but then the page just went blank

I'd change the category "pictures" to "success stories" or something similar. I wouldn't have looked there if I'd been a genuine, potential customer

I'm not a fan of blogs that don't mirror the main site. Templating isn't hard once you get the hang of it, change the blog! As for the content of the blog - it looks like unadulterated spam. If you want to retain that content don't link to it, just let the blog build links to your site.

You have a domain name, so don't use the gmail address - you can still use gmail, but get it working with your domain. Looks more professional.

sarahk, Jul 23, 2012 IP
  10. luxl85

luxl85 Member

Best Answers:
    Check your site in W3C first, then use google spinder monitor to check it.

luxl85, Jul 24, 2012 IP