1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying News Rewriters needed With good English/Grammar Needed $2 per post

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by shafty, Jul 16, 2012.

I have an online tv blog that needs several posts per day. Content can be sourced from Google News or related blogs and rewritten or you can research your own articles. Please only apply if you can write to a good standard. I need writers that speak good English as i do not want to be correcting grammar and or spelling.

The blog is World TV PC and topics are all about online TV related news such as Netflix, Hulu, streaming shows, catch-up TV, TV networks and general chat about TV shows in the US or UK and watching TV on phones, smart TV and tablets. Basically anything that is in the recent news i want written or rewritten about or you can write general articles such as the best tv apps for phones or a review of a TV show, website etc.

Payment is via Paypal and can be daily or weekly and is $2 per post which needs to be 250 plus words plus and number of posts can be any number daily

Any submissions will be checked for duplication using copyscape and posts can be sent as simple text file.

If you want to apply, then send a rewritten article and if it's ok i will use and pay for, then just send when you want.

shafty, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  2. Kazoo

Kazoo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have sent you a PM. If you interested in having me work for you then please contact me via PM, Skype or Email.
    I will send you a rewritten article.
    Thanks again,
    A

Kazoo, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  3. amyev

amyev Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how many articles it would be needing on an average?

amyev, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  4. outwest77

outwest77 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    interesting proposition

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
    outwest77, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  5. Chancey

Chancey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Is this still open?

Chancey, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  6. hariap

hariap Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have gathered a team of writers who can provide articles in bulk, and extremely fast turnaround. We can complete about 25 articles per day. I proofread the articles before I deliver them (English is my first language). All articles are keyword enhanced (NOT keyword-stuffed), unique, and Copyscape-proof.

This service is perfect for mass article submissions (we do not spin articles)
    Payment: paypal
    Contact me if u r interested.

hariap, Jul 23, 2012 IP