1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying GUEST BLOGGER WANTED! Part time work for a native English writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by DarkBrothers, Jul 20, 2012.

This is for excellent English writers only. This means 100% proper spelling and grammar AND be able to write something interesting.

The purpose of your blog posts and articles will be to actually invoke interest in what you write about, NOT just to fill up Google's SERPs. Only respond if you can be absolutely fascinating, the best you've ever seen.

Now, if you feel you pass the "Quality control" requirements, please read on.

(Sorry for being so bold but I get flooded with low quality offers if I'm not clear.)

I'm looking for someone to write part time (about 4 hours per day), which can grow to full time if you're interested. Your job would be to write blog posts as a guest blog writer on various blogs. It would be your job to register for each of these blogs as a guest writer. I will tell you the qualifications to look for in each blog etc., but you would need to search them out, register for them and maintain your posts. After writing your blog post, you will tweet about it using a twitter account I'll assign you.

The current project is for an English language Latino newspaper. So your topics would simply be whatever the headlines featured on our newspaper are that day. Not much research for you, so you can concentrate on writing the best opinionated blog posts on the news each day.

Interested?? Respond to this with any questions and your requested rate for part and full time work.

Thank you

PS - Also looking for bilingual Spanish writers for the same type of job.

DarkBrothers, Jul 20, 2012 IP
  2. DarkBrothers

DarkBrothers Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Updated post to reflect pay of up to $500. per month, based on 100 blog posts X $5. each.

DarkBrothers, Jul 20, 2012 IP