1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My car company website - what's it worth?

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by tr0nic, Oct 19, 2006.

So I own a dropshipping website for tons and tons of car parts... has os commerce, about 3k uniques a month... without any revenue/sales, what would the site be worth?

It is located at www.xcessiveperformance.net

tr0nic, Oct 19, 2006 IP
  2. tr0nic

tr0nic Active Member

Best Answers:
    Any idea guys?

tr0nic, Oct 19, 2006 IP
  3. ahkip

ahkip Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    without sales and rev, low xx

ahkip, Oct 19, 2006 IP
  4. t2000q

t2000q Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Any traffic or revenu to report with it?

t2000q, Oct 20, 2006 IP
  5. ahkip

ahkip Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ahkip, Oct 20, 2006 IP
  6. MrX

MrX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No he was saying, without considering the revenue from the drop shipping itself, what's the site worth. You quoted it as if he wasn't making any revenue.

MrX, Oct 20, 2006 IP
  7. tr0nic

tr0nic Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've been pulling down over 80k/mo in gross sales from the site.

I was just wondering what it would be worth without considering the sales... like MrX said.

tr0nic, Oct 20, 2006 IP
  8. ahkip

ahkip Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    hehe, i am the dumb dumb:p

ahkip, Oct 20, 2006 IP
  9. MrX

MrX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Domain name-wise, nothing. PR isn't great, and the name (xcessiveperformance.net) doesn't lend itself to good SEO, because nobody will search for "xcessive". But it looks like you have good content on there...but you just wanted a name appraisal, right?

BTW, do you have any stats on your search engine referrals?

MrX, Oct 20, 2006 IP
  10. intoex

intoex Peon

Best Answers:
    Guys, are you value only by pr, revenue and traffic? I think, professionals could find, if site will generate revenue or not, will it be popular or not. I think, he has good site and also content on it, and if to make community, based on it - it will be tasty cake for car advertisers.
    ~Alex

intoex, Oct 21, 2006 IP
  11. southcaro

southcaro Banned

Best Answers:
    NEVER BUY FROM THIS tr0nic !!!! EVERY WORD STATED IS A LIE TO STEAL!! TRUST ME!! STAY FAR AWAY!! WE ARE GETTING PROOF NOW TO SHOW DP. We have police, legal team, PI and myself with friends in Boston looking for Tim. Morals are a concern. Called 50 times in 1 month with 1 call returned. Does not answer calls or emails with only a few IM allowed? When he comes on IM lies fly daily. New stories every 24 hours. Since I bought www.xcessiveperformance.net from him on ebay over a month ago, I sent him deposit and he NEVER REPLIED AGAIN until I found him here at DP asking others how much they think xcessiveperformance.net is worth. Now many others have found me or I found them through research to verify that this is awful person. I have no website ... no refund.. only lies on IM...now 2 weeks waiting for refund or site in name. While waiting for transfer of or reply from Tim I have been contacted from a man that placed 2nd to me on the ebay auction last month and was told with proof that within 24 hours after I won he sent a 2nd chance offer to him. Took his money and mine. Took $1000.00 down from me and the whole $10,500 from other man scammed. I spoke to Tim day of ebay auction to verify some questions. I won and called with payment datails then no reply again EVER.. Although he was always here at DP...There are multiple customers that have been scammed and search for him for months. PROOF WILL BE SHOWN HERE FOR FELLOW DP MEMBERS TO SEE AND PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED..proof of revenue is not correct.. He showed me $109K revenue prior to buying on ebay but here at his DP post 1 week prior he said $80k. We are looking for all people damaged by this cheating Tim. PM with any questions..
    Thank you.

southcaro, Nov 21, 2006 IP
  12. markybee0

markybee0 Peon

Best Answers:
    I hate scams,lets work together and get the b***ard,regards,M

markybee0, Nov 21, 2006 IP
  13. southcaro

southcaro Banned

Best Answers:
    southcaro, Nov 21, 2006 IP