1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paying someone to help my dad out with religion

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by miketh2005, Mar 11, 2012.

1. miketh2005

miketh2005 Member

Best Answers:
    Well, you just fell into a hole. Why would you argue over my opinion? That's like saying to someone who likes hamburgers: SITE YOUR SOURCES FOR WHY YOU LIKE HAMBURGERS!

LOL. See how stupid that is?

The thing is, I said no respectable scientist. The world respectable is obviously subjective. I wouldn't respect any scientist that believed the Bible was inspired, as they would have to ignore the overwhelming evidence that it is not. Such a closed-minded person would not make a good scientist. One thing is for sure; I would not entrust my life in their hands. Maybe you would.

miketh2005, May 21, 2012 IP
  2. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ah, what a desperate dance you are doing! It's soooo cute. Pathetic, but cute.

@Mike, you wrote "NO respectable scientist thinks the Bible is inspired. There is overwhelming evidence against this. If you just research, you will find this out."

You did not state an "opinion", you cited it as a FACT. You do not only claim there is evidence, but you claim there is overwhelming evidence. So, your claim of overwhelming evidence places this squarely out of the realm of OPINION and firmly into the domain of a FACT, right?

Of course, you are full of shit, but I thought I would hammer you again for the "evidence". Go ahead. Show us your overwhelming evidence.

Because YOU claim there is overwhelming evidence

LOL. See how stupid that is?

Corwin, May 21, 2012 IP
  3. miketh2005

miketh2005 Member

Best Answers:
    Rofl, what kind of kiddy shit are you playing here?

The first sentence was opinion, the second sentence was stated as fact. What is so hard to understand about that?

Do I truly need to list the overwhelming evidence against the Bible?

How about the scientific inaccuraces, the blatant errors and contradictions, the logical fallacies, absurdities and moral issues?

I figured you would do your own research on a subject before commenting on it, but if you need the specifics just say. Are you trolling me here? Do you truly believe what the Bible says as fact? All of it? lol Because I see A LOT of cherry picking today in who "believe" what the Bible teaches.

miketh2005, Jul 5, 2012 IP
  4. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes.

YOU made the claim, YOU back it up.

Corwin, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  5. miketh2005

miketh2005 Member

Best Answers:

Take your pick. I've listed the categories above.

miketh2005, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  6. drew209

drew209 Active Member

Best Answers:

ROFL WOW scientific (inaccuraces) it's inaccuracies, Scientifically stated by humans.......Humans who make mistakes?? errors also made by human mistakes, contradictions also made by human mistakes...hmmm sounds like a trend here mistakes made by humans. God doesn't make mistakes..................we do..

drew209, Jul 20, 2012 IP
  7. drew209

drew209 Active Member

Best Answers:

ROFL WOW scientific (inaccuraces) it's inaccuracies, Scientifically stated by humans.......Humans who make mistakes?? errors also made by human mistakes, contradictions also made by human mistakes...hmmm sounds like a trend here mistakes made by humans. God doesn't make mistakes..................we do..

drew209, Jul 20, 2012 IP
  8. Brother Hassan

Brother Hassan Member

Best Answers:
    I'm willing to brainwash him into being a Muslim for free but I doubt you'll want THAT :rolleyes:

Brother Hassan, Jul 20, 2012 IP
  9. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, @miketh already surrendered, running crying from this discussion, so there's no point.

Corwin, Jul 22, 2012 IP
  10. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    That doesn't mean the bible is truth. How silly of you.

Mikaël2, Jul 22, 2012 IP
  11. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    Of-course not. There's so many illogical things in the bible. Like Jesus wearing women's clothing. Like God riding a child. Then you have all the inconsistencies, inaccuracies and contradictions.

Mikaël2, Jul 22, 2012 IP
  12. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, but since you are incapable of citing references, then we all know you are a liar craving attention, right?

Mikael, some people might think you're stupid. I just think you're sad and lonely, alone at your computer, no friends. That's why you are reading these words on my forum post, here, right now. Trolling is your only source of human contact.

From your posts it's clear you have no respect for others. That's why you read this and no one respects you.

Corwin, Jul 26, 2012 IP