1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Guest Blog Writers for Part Time work **MUST be Excellent English writer**

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by DarkBrothers, Jun 4, 2012.

This is for excellent English writers only. This means 100% proper spelling and grammar AND be able to write something interesting.

The purpose of your blog posts and articles will be to actually invoke interest in what you write about, NOT just to fill up Google's SERPs. Only respond if you can be absolutely fascinating, the best you've ever seen.

Now, if you feel you pass the "Quality control" requirements, please read on.

I'm looking for someone to write part time (about 4 hours per day), which can grow to full time if you're interested. Your job would be to write blog posts as a guest blog writer on various blogs. It would be your job to register for each of these blogs as a guest writer. I will tell you the qualifications to look for in each blog etc., but you would need to search them out, register for them and maintain your posts. After writing your blog post, you will tweet about it using a twitter account I'll assign you.

The current project is for an English language Latino newspaper. So your topics would simply be whatever the headlines featured on our newspaper are that day. Not much research for you, so you can concentrate on writing the best opinionated blog posts on the news each day.

Interested?? Respond to this with any questions and your requested rate for part and full time work.

Thank you

PS - Also looking for bilingual Spanish writers for the same type of job.

DarkBrothers, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  2. JohnKau

JohnKau Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi. PM sent.

JohnKau, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  3. darknight2010

darknight2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Paid Guest blogging ???

darknight2010, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  4. netmaster123

netmaster123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello, I am offering my high quality article writing service at very affordable prices (US Writer).

Here are some details.

1. Most orders are completed within 24 hours.
    2. All articles are manually written (no software is ever used to create my articles).
    3. All my articles are well researched, well written with no spelling or grammar errors.
    4. All articles are written by me, I do not use "a team of writers" to write articles, you will get the best possible quality.
    5. No offense to non English speaking writers, but I was born in the USA and English is my first language.
    6. I charge .01 cents per word, from my own experience longer articles do better on the search engines, so I prefer to write articles that are at least 400 words.
    7. Your articles can be delivered in Word format or a plain text file.
    8. I can write about most topics but I specialize in Technology, Gadgets, Internet Marketing, Social Media, Making Money, Weight Loss, Computers, Mixed Martial Arts.
    9. Overages have NO EXTRA charge, so if you order a 400 word article and I write 450 words, you pay no extra money.
    10. Content is guaranteed to be a great read for your readers and to pass Copyscape.

If you are interested in my services please send me a pm with the following details:

1. Article title or keywords:
    2. Special requirements for your articles:
    3. Your DP username:
    4. Your email address where I can deliver the articles.

Once I receive your order I will start working on it as soon as I can. Payment within 24 hours is required once your articles are delivered.

Thank you, have a great day.

NETMASTER123

netmaster123, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  5. toofany

toofany Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I have an excellent team of writers who are well versed in English spelling and grammar. They have good experience in this field. If interested please PM me.

toofany, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  6. Pushpanaresh

Pushpanaresh Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I have an excellent team of writers who are well versed in English spelling and grammar. They have good experience in this field. my charges would be $0.8 per 100 words.

Pushpanaresh, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  7. DarkBrothers

DarkBrothers Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    :: LOOKING AGAIN ::

Previous writers please apply again - past PMs were deleted by the forum.

This is for excellent English writers only. This means 100% proper spelling and grammar AND be able to write something interesting.

The purpose of your blog posts and articles will be to actually invoke interest in what you write about, NOT just to fill up Google's SERPs. Only respond if you can be absolutely fascinating, the best you've ever seen.

Now, if you feel you pass the "Quality control" requirements, please read on.

I'm looking for someone to write part time (about 4 hours per day), which can grow to full time if you're interested. Your job would be to write blog posts as a guest blog writer on various blogs. It would be your job to register for each of these blogs as a guest writer. I will tell you the qualifications to look for in each blog etc., but you would need to search them out, register for them and maintain your posts. After writing your blog post, you will tweet about it using a twitter account I'll assign you.

The current project is for an English language Latino newspaper. So your topics would simply be whatever the headlines featured on our newspaper are that day. Not much research for you, so you can concentrate on writing the best opinionated blog posts on the news each day.

Interested?? Respond to this with any questions and your requested rate for part and full time work.

Thank you

PS - Also looking for bilingual Spanish writers for the same type of job.

DarkBrothers, Jul 19, 2012 IP