1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Advice in Seo of a site. Please Help!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jyotikhannaymail, Jul 19, 2012.

Hi All Seo's,

After the Penguin update, What you do in seo content. You use keyword rich content for seo promotion or used only 1-2 keywords in article content. Please advice...

and Also want to know, I am creating 2 links in 1 article, both are of same site but from different landing page. Is this correct..

jyotikhannaymail, Jul 19, 2012 IP
  2. Atif123

Atif123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes correct also you can take links various PR pages (means not high PR pages)

Atif123, Jul 19, 2012 IP
  3. jyotikhannaymail

jyotikhannaymail Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you please answer my first question?
    "After the Penguin update, What you do in seo content. You use keyword rich content for seo promotion or used only 1-2 keywords in article content. Please advice..."

4. kneuberger

kneuberger Peon

Best Answers:
    Avoid over optimization, so yes, only a few keywords per article. Make it look as natural as possible and obviously make it unique to avoid a Google Panda Penalty. Make sure you vary your link anchor texts too. Use branded links, mixed (compound) and even chuck in a few 'click here' links, to make make it look completely natural

kneuberger, Jul 19, 2012 IP
  5. thelazytrader

thelazytrader Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes it is correct.
    Now follow the below rules in your content of pages.
    - must use high quality unique content.
    - Must use the Anchor tags in to content.
    - Must use the Images in to Content with using the title tags.
    - Must use the keywords in to content of particular pages.

thelazytrader, Jul 19, 2012 IP
  6. sameer_max

sameer_max Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please find the answers below for your queries:
    1. After the Penguin update, What you do in seo content. You use keyword rich content for seo promotion or used only 1-2 keywords in article content. Please advice...
    Ans:
    1. First of all penguin update is not about content.
    2. Try to have keyword density below 4%
    3. Keyword rich content is not readable one by user
    4. 1-2 keywords in article content is well and good. Also follow this: Write unique legitimate content which is user-friendly, not a keyword stuffed one. As said 2-3 keywords you can use for article for page content about 400-500 words, but link those with inner pages which is beneficial.

and Also want to know, I am creating 2 links in 1 article, both are of same site but from different landing page. Is this correct..
    Ans: absolutely there is no issue in having 2 links in one article having inner pages / different landing pages.

Hope this clarifies your doubt.. let me know if you still need any info on this..,

sameer_max, Jul 19, 2012 IP
  7. jyotikhannaymail

jyotikhannaymail Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks so much now my ques is correctly answered by you. Now clear all these points in my mind after reading your post .Thanks once again