1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help get my website sold and take 20% commission

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by muskaanarbina@gmail.com, Jul 16, 2012.

Hi, Im trying to get my adsense micro niche site sold. Tried flippa but i am new to it, so I thought its better to get help on DP first. Here is the description of my website:

"The site was made for earning through google adsense. Revenues went up to $15 pm without any maintainence. Used to rank #2 for the main keyword "child soldiers in africa" but due to lack of attention rankings have come down to #8. The main keyword gets 6600 Local US monthly searches and 9900 Global monthly searches according to Google keyword tool. approx CPC is $1.19 which is really good for a micro niche site like this. A little monthly article posting and a few backlinks and the site is easily capable of ranking #1. Im Selling the site as I have no time for regular maintanence of the site and need cash for another project."

Name: Childsoldiersinafrica.com
    For financial information, I can provide my adsense reports where my site has earned upto $15 pm and $45 all time, those are small figures but that was because the site was not regularly maintained and updated and it slightly dropped in rankings.

I haven't used google analytics but I can show visitor stats in my hosting account.

The problem is that I have no experience with flippa and it requires me to pay a sum before my website is even sold. The worst thing is that, suppose my website is left unsold, I wont be getting back my money. I certainly wouldn't want that to happen. The first thing why Im selling it is because I'm in poor financial condition and need to start up a new project.

Now, there are 3 ways you can help me:

1) (Only for people who are experienced with flippa) - Just let me know how easy or difficult it is to get my website sold for $200

2) (Website brokers) - Get my website sold and take 20% of the price, my reserve price is $200. But the higher price it is sold for, the higher commission you get. I don't think $200 is too much as I have seen sites like the sold for $500-$700 on flippa.

3) (Anyone) - Let me know if there is some place other than flippa that wont charge me until my site is sold. I someone is interested in buying, you are welcome, just PM me to discuss the price.

Thanks in advance guys, Please ask me if you need more information.

muskaanarbina@gmail.com, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  2. annamolly777

annamolly777 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should try the marketplace here first. It is free.

annamolly777, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  3. cameronpalte

cameronpalte Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your site will get sold for around $150. However, the thing is that your site is still very young. Also do you know how you plan on transferring the site? Also, you should be using the digitalpoint marketplace, not here.

cameronpalte, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  4. muskaanarbina@gmail.com

muskaanarbina@gmail.com Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried, but for some reason, it wont let me create my listing. it says:

"muskaanarbina@gmail.com, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

Certain forums have specific requirements for posting, which you can find here.

Some areas (for example premium articles) are only available to premium members.

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Whats wrong?

muskaanarbina@gmail.com, Jul 18, 2012 IP
  5. muskaanarbina@gmail.com

muskaanarbina@gmail.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your opinion about the price but the website is around 8-9 months old. Im unable to use the marketplace. Please help me get access to it.

muskaanarbina@gmail.com, Jul 18, 2012 IP