1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

301 Redirect - Google penalise my blog - panda affect?

Discussion in 'Google' started by sarpras2005@yahoo.co.in, Jul 16, 2012.

On July 7th, i am redirect livetvchannelsfree.tv to tvchannels4u.in and inform it on google webmaster tool (change of address). After 3 days, livetvchannelsfree.tv penalized by google and my traffic reduced 95% (this site not fully transferred to new site, only 10 pages).

Now i removed redirect and change of address....but not get any rankings...

Please give me ur advice to get back search engine rankings...check my site also...

Any panda refresh on July 10th or 11th? - it is panda affect?

sarpras2005@yahoo.co.in, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  2. OpinionStudio

OpinionStudio Peon

Best Answers:
    I am also using 301 redirect for pointing my old domain to new domain but I can not use change of address tool as it gives following message

"Your account doesn't contain any sites we can use for a change of address. Add and verify the new site, then try again."

How to resolve this

OpinionStudio, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  3. prcys

prcys Member

Best Answers:
    When you make permanent redirect any of the url to the new one, then it definitely have some impact on the results. As through redirect you can move the old to the new one but the traffic you received for the old domain all can not move to the new domain. So in the beginning this redirect will bring some drop in the traffic but after that when you work in right way to get the results again, then you can get your ranking back. And notify google again for such pages those have not been move yet to the new one.

prcys, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  4. webmaster1189

webmaster1189 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you will have to wait for google to analyze your new domain and than rank you back accordingly

webmaster1189, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  5. ctrlfreak

ctrlfreak Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure you create a new sitemap for the new site. Are the new pages following the same url paths?

ctrlfreak, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  6. sarpras2005@yahoo.co.in

sarpras2005@yahoo.co.in Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Now i removed custom domain from my blogspot (livetvchannelsfree.tv) and add 301 redirect code - custom domain to blogspot blog.

it create any problem...time required for updating 115 articles blog (redirect)

sarpras2005@yahoo.co.in, Jul 18, 2012 IP
  7. sarpras2005@yahoo.co.in

sarpras2005@yahoo.co.in Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Now my problem solved...all penalty removed...301 redirect working perfectly...How much time required get my old search engine ranking back clearly...

sarpras2005@yahoo.co.in, Jul 21, 2012 IP
  8. B.Williams

B.Williams Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should care of 301 redirection error when implementing any kind of limitation to your domain because Google dont line any kind of error on website now the best way to over come from this error is to set default its original location of main domain and re-submit your request for consideration through Google Webmaster Tool.

B.Williams, Jul 22, 2012 IP