1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to promote my bulk blog creator?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Michellylei, Nov 17, 2010.

it cost me long time to code it. very fast. can build blog at some blog host include wpmu, social engine.

it automatically register, activate, publish your blog at blog host. register success rate is 98%.
    Support title, blog info and articles spining, multi-thread, crash captcha or human type, scrape blog host list by footprint.

but i do not know where to promote it and how to promote it.

ppc, seo, email marketing, other ad campaign, affilate? please give me a idea. thanks.

Michellylei, Nov 17, 2010 IP
  2. MartinPrestovic

MartinPrestovic Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it a script that runs on a web server or a software that runs on the desktop?

MartinPrestovic, Nov 17, 2010 IP
  3. Michellylei

Michellylei Active Member

Best Answers:
    it is desktop, very fast.
    NO .net framework.

4. MartinPrestovic

MartinPrestovic Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, well if I were you I would work in a free trial system so that people can download it and use it for x number of days before they have to purchase it.

Create a basic web site with information about the software and a download link that allows them to get the free trial. Create a sales page that is integrated with Clickbank or another affiliate system.

I would then get hold of a PAD file generater / submitter (google it), create the pad file and submit it to all of the software directories. This will get you some instant exposure.

Submit a thread here at DP in the clickbank sub-forum. Make sure you read through some of the other threads first so that you can get an idea of what information to include. It would be helpful if you have some banners or other promotional material available for people to use.

I have never been into the sales section of DP, but check the rules and if your allowed, post a sales thread in that section. Again it would be a good idea to read some of the other threads beforehand.

I wouldn't bother with PPC or email marketing. Let your affiliates have those markets rather than competing with them.

5. Michellylei

Best Answers:
    Thanks MartinPrestovic, but the more use bulk blog creator, the more possible to devalue the blog system, the more difficult to successfully create your blog.

if i let them to tries this for free, the blog host will be flood with spam. any idea for this issue?

6. MartinPrestovic

MartinPrestovic Peon

Best Answers:
    Well it's hard to say without seeing how the software works, but from your description perhaps you could code in so that they can only create one blog just enough that shows them how all the features of your software work but not enough that allows them to abuse it.

A software that I worked on recently submits a type of web site to a specific type of list. The free trial we did allowed them to submit to 5 of the lists and no more, after that they had to purchase.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  7. Buax

Buax Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds like a very interesting application, fancy dropping me a private message? I'd be happy to help you out with some marketing ideas etc. Any chance of a free trail/beta testing license? Haha.

Buax, Nov 17, 2010 IP
  8. Michellylei

Best Answers:
    MartinPrestovic good idea. thanks are you making your software too? what is that?

Buax pm sent.

9. Michellylei

Best Answers:
    Anyone can suggest a name :) mass blog creator or something better to brand?

10. AirForce1

AirForce1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I would like to recommend you target effective keywords firstly and then to use social media like twitter, linkedin and facebook for promotion purpose. :)

Wish you succeed,

AirForce1, Nov 17, 2010 IP
  11. Michellylei

Best Answers:
    massblogcreator.jpg check screenshot please. success rate can be much more high depends on how you scrape your list.

[​IMG]

please give any advice.

Michellylei, Nov 19, 2010 IP
  12. holli

holli Peon

Best Answers:
    Download site is the first place to market software which can increase the exposure rate of your software. So, the first step is submit your software pad including software info to as many as download sites or directories. Pad Submit Worker can help you or you can search a submitter on google.

holli, Jul 17, 2012 IP