1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Modern Combat 3 For Android Phones

Discussion in 'Games' started by MoolaMails, Jul 9, 2012.

So I got my first android phone and downloaded some premium games. Madden 12 was the first one I downloaded for 4.99 and thought it was well worth the price so I had to try out the Modern Warfare knockoff. Having no controls makes it far harder to control than your standard FPS console game but once you get the controls down a bit it is a nice little FPS. The graphics are better than you would find on a Playstation2 FPS title but not quite what you would find on a PS3. The story is pretty good and there are missions where you can play as a gunner on a helicopter. I played on easy and it's pretty fun but have since restarted it to start on hard. My phone is a 1 ghz and it still plays a bit choppy at times so it is made for higher end android phones. I have figured out how to move the large file to my external sd card which is a must if you want any other large file games such as madden or Nova 3. You can also play multi-player online in wifi spots which makes this a real value at $6.99 and really surprised me. I have to tell you that I went 15 deaths to only 1 kill my first match so practice is needed and the competitors seemed to lag alot but it was real fun and I look forward to a few more games here and there. As for as value I give it 5 out of 5 stars since it is worth it. As a game goes I give it 4 out of 5 stars since there are a few things that could have made the game a bit better as like a jump button for example. If you haven't played the game, check it out. If you have played it give us your review here.

MoolaMails, Jul 9, 2012 IP
  2. jussu

jussu Peon

Best Answers:
    i like [h=2]Modern Combat 3 For Android Phones[/h]

jussu, Jul 9, 2012 IP
  3. Justin_Dupre

Justin_Dupre Peon

Best Answers:
    If you miss playing your Gameboy Advance games try installing Gameboid on your Android. It's an emulator that lets you play GBA roms. the games which I usually play are the Final Fantasy series and the Fire Emblem series.

Justin_Dupre, Jul 9, 2012 IP
  4. MoolaMails

MoolaMails Peon

Best Answers:
    There are several good emulators for android. I would like to get a phone that could play N64 games, my phone now lags like crazy when trying to play an N4 game.

MoolaMails, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  5. webpoint08

webpoint08 Peon

Best Answers:
    i don't have android... that will be fun if i get it soon

webpoint08, Jul 17, 2012 IP