1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Aussie freelance writer offering MASSIVE discount for bulk clients - $1 for 300 words

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by leachy, Jul 14, 2012.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    G'day

My names James, I'm a full time freelance writer and I'm here to offer my biggest discount ever. I will write 300 words for just $1, that's 100 words for just 33 cents! This offer is only available to those looking to buy in bulk, bulk meaning more than $20 worth of content on a daily basis.

My usual rate is $0.01 per word and the quality of my work reflects that price but I have decided that those who buy a lot of content deserve better prices than those who only purchase one or two articles. So if you require a large amount of content written on a daily basis and are looking for a high quality native speaking writer than get in touch ASAP. You won't find more competitive prices for the same quality content anywhere else on Digital Point.

I work for 14 hours every day so no order is too large for me to handle. I am fast, professional and easy to deal with so stop wasting your time with overseas writing teams and writers who struggle with basic syntax and contact me today.

For more information on me or my writing check out my website at http://ghostwriterdownunder.com/

PM me or email if you have any questions or would like to place an order

cheers

James

leachy, Jul 14, 2012 IP
  2. RewriteRule

RewriteRule Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dou you write descriptions for hotels?

RewriteRule, Jul 15, 2012 IP
  3. Love2Write

Love2Write Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    DM Sent to you,

Please reply ASAP

Love2Write, Jul 15, 2012 IP
  4. chihpih

chihpih Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    I spoke to James about his work and discussed a specific project in mind on Sunday After I sent him details on bulk order for family friendly topic he never bothered responding to Skype IM and / or email. Follow up email was never answered either. James is looking for bulk order customers but when he gets one ordering 28 articles from him he chooses to ignore him. Great way to start a relationship with bulk order buyer. I'm taking my business elsewhere.

chihpih, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  5. nmridul

nmridul Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    86.7% - 13
    Me too had the same experience. Sent him the legal agreements to agree and after that he never responded. Seems like he is not a legit writer but someone just trying to test the waters..

nmridul, Jul 28, 2012 IP
  6. outwest77

outwest77 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you are one to talk
    I pm'd you asking if you would consider an alternative offer, and price it out

pm totally ignored
    so you are not seriously looking either, apparently

outwest77, Jul 28, 2012 IP