1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Professional PHP/MYSQL/HTML/CSS/JavaScript Programmer. Big Project, Steady Pay

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Fahey, Jun 29, 2012.

Hello everyone,I am currently looking for a dedicated, good programmer that is very experienced with php and advanced mysql queries. With this, of course, you must be very good with html and css. Javscript is a huge bonus. The project I am working on is fairly large and I have a few other projects coming up as well. If you are good and dedicated there is room for additional work and steady pay. Please only contact if:You have at least 4+ years of experience in PHP, MySQL, HTML, and CSS.You are willing to dedicate your time to this projectYou can show previous projects that you have worked onIf you meet the criteria above and you are interested, please send me a pm and please include previous projects / sample code so I can see your expertise level.Thanks for your time,Fahey

Fahey, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  2. Fahey

Fahey Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am still looking for an ideal programmer for this job.

Fahey, Jul 15, 2012 IP