1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Mobile Phone Affiliate

Discussion in 'Sites' started by bulldogjjb4, Jul 12, 2012.

Hi,

I am selling a site I have yet to market.

It's an affiliate site getting data from dialaphone.co.uk - users can get free gifts with their orders. The site has a custom script I created that you can download the feed from the affiliates FTP, downloads to your server as a compressed file, unzips and updates the database with the latest deals. Site needs some work, but it looks nice and is using a theme from themeforest.

The sites new, and I have yet to market it - I'm involved in a new project so off loading it.

bulldogjjb4, Jul 12, 2012 IP
  2. ludwig

ludwig Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    hey the site doesnt even work:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'bushell_mobile'@'sandman.dreamhost.com' (using password: YES) in /home/iyugshell/freegiftswithmobiles.com/db.php on line 8
    Access denied for user 'bushell_mobile'@'sandman.dreamhost.com' (using password: YES)

ludwig, Jul 12, 2012 IP
  3. bulldogjjb4

bulldogjjb4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Fixed, sorry changed db password.

bulldogjjb4, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  4. bwtech4

bwtech4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    85.7% - 6
    Be very careful with this seller, he said he is a trusted member. He is playing with us. Please see for your self

bwtech4, Jul 15, 2012 IP
    ludwig likes this.