1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Only Indian Forum Posters Needed - Long Term Project - Give your best prices

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by deepak1986, Jul 13, 2012.

We are looking for Indian forum posters at extremely good prices. You should be able to take instruction well .

You will not be posting on forums, but rather on a product review platform with more than 15,000 products and counting.

This could potentially be a long term experiment for the right people. I do NOT want "teams" , all i want is a reliable person who can write small informative reviews

The content posted should not be spammy , should not be copy and pasted from ANY other source.

You will be posting between 10 - 100 per day on average, There is no limit on that.

PM me with your best rates , Please do not PM me with a PER POST RATE , Please give me prices for 50 , 100 , 150 , 200 post packages. How often you would like to be paid , i.e weekly , fortnightly , monthly.

There will NOT be upfront payments and payments will be paid via direct deposit in the bank or cheque whatever is preferable by you.

deepak1986, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  2. georgesloan

georgesloan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have sent you my offer, hoping its good enough for you

georgesloan, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  3. hariap

hariap Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I m really interested to do this project. As i have a good experience i can satisfy you with my quality writing. Hoping your positive reply soon. Waiting for your works at the earliest. I can do this project at affordable rates too. So pls contact me soon if you are interested.
    Regards,
    HARRY

hariap, Jul 19, 2012 IP