1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do Nigerian resident get a verified paypal account

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by omogiwa, Aug 11, 2011.

How do Nigerian residents get a verified paypal account? Alot of obstacles have been encountered by various Nigerians including me. The inability to have a paypal account have blocked alot of money making opportunities. Because of the corruption issue in Nigeria, it has painted the country's image in a bad way.

omogiwa, Aug 11, 2011 IP
  2. pocket

pocket Peon

Best Answers:
    Paypal account can be VERIFIED with card (visa, mastercard) issued in Nigeria, with that account you will be able buy from online stores, send , receive and withdraw money.It's possible.If are interested message me.

pocket, Jul 4, 2012 IP
  3. Gudnicedeals

Gudnicedeals Peon

Best Answers:
    @pocket
    This is an outrageous claim. You make assertions without evidence. Paypal detest Nigeria. Unless you seek help from outside source, you can overcome this obstacles. That's my 2cent.

Gudnicedeals, Jul 11, 2012 IP
  4. pocket

pocket Peon

Best Answers:
    I CAN VERIFY PAYPAL ACCOUNT, with attaching nigerian cards (VISA, MASTERCARDS) TO paypal account.that i can do 100%

pocket, Jul 11, 2012 IP
  5. giwa.oluwatobi

giwa.oluwatobi Peon

Best Answers:
    NO 1: Paypal does not open accounts for Nigerians because Nigeria is not even in the list. Secondly, it is almost impossible for a Nigerian to use paypal. The only way out is through a proxy in another country.

giwa.oluwatobi, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  6. rayson.gunn

rayson.gunn Guest

Best Answers:
    I just posted the same answer you are looking for in this other thread..
    Don't want to Exploit this but I'm not using this anymore. Anyways Hope this small information helps someone in need to verify paypal accounts. There's a way you can create unlimited subscription on Senuke with verified Paypal accounts as I remember. There's an online application that can be used as substitute for credit cards that can verify Paypal accounts easily. As I remember, I forgot the name but it looks like "Veterans something something", but you can check and search on Google.

Hope that helps
    Thanks!

rayson.gunn, Jul 15, 2012 IP