1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need your suggestion on SEO Issue

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by sukasarkar, Jul 11, 2012.

I have a Site www.infotilla.com. I am working on this site since 4 Months. I am updating my site almost Daily. At first my site's traffic was growing so first. even i reached 400 Unique visitors a day(just for a day, normally the traffic was 100+ UV). I was satisfied with traffic growth rate. But suddenly the traffic not growing as previous. The visitors are not Growing and i am getting almost same amount of visitors daily around 150-200 UV a day.So my question is, is this OK ? I am not creating a huge amount of Backlinks. Just creating 2-5 backlinks daily. Is this issue normal for a site? what i should do? I don't know so much about SEO but working very hard for my site. I want to increase my site's visitors. Please any one suggest me on this issue. you can give me any type of suggestions. Should i increase backlinks? or anything else i should do....

sukasarkar, Jul 11, 2012 IP
  2. Jayres10

Jayres10 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is frustrating. What you want ultimately is not the number of backlinks but traffic to your site. I feel that unless your keyword is popular an competitive, you should focus more on getting traffic.

Jayres10, Jul 11, 2012 IP
  3. Jay | 2DLmedia

Jay | 2DLmedia Peon

Best Answers:
    The first thing I'd do is analyze that one day where your traffic spiked to 400 uniques. Where did the visitors come from? What made them click? ..and then I'd try to replicate that.

Jay | 2DLmedia, Jul 11, 2012 IP
  4. steveoseo

steveoseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Make sure the backlinks you are going after are "do follow" and have at least a Google PR of 3 or higher. I would also suggest adding/updating unique content.

steveoseo, Jul 11, 2012 IP
  5. d-c-a

d-c-a Member

Best Answers:
    I'm with Jay, find out what your traffic is coming for, use a stat program (statcounter.com is easy) to see what search words and articles they are coming to your site for, and do more on those subjects.

d-c-a, Jul 11, 2012 IP