1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Azoogle the company for the job.

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by dtadpole, Nov 17, 2006.

I am wanting to get a ringtone affiliate for one of my niche sites, and am wondering if azoogle is the company for me? I have this site that is about one specific artist does azoogle have a program or banner that would be specific to a particular artist/ music type?
    thanks for all your help!

dtadpole, Nov 17, 2006 IP
  2. mad4

mad4 Peon

Best Answers:
    Try CJ.com as well. Just add them both and do some testing.

mad4, Nov 17, 2006 IP
  3. dicetomato

dicetomato Guest

Best Answers:
    Azoogle or any other affiliate companies do not have a program or banner targetted to specific artist or music type. You'd have to create banners for yourself if that's what you want to do.

For highest ringtone affiliate, I recommend you sign up with MaxBounty.

dicetomato, Nov 17, 2006 IP
  4. xboxundone

xboxundone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes Azzogle is good but as teh other person stated if you are going for highest base payout Maxbounty has it with 13.90.

xboxundone, Nov 18, 2006 IP
  5. Shoemoney

Shoemoney $

Best Answers:

Dude seriously maxbounty is one of the shittiest affiliate companies there is. I know you want people to signup through your affiliate link but post some real numbers or stfu already.

Shoemoney, Nov 19, 2006 IP
  6. dicetomato

dicetomato Guest

Best Answers:
    Well since you seem to be pissed about me having a link in my sig, I've removed it. Network EPC is at 0.77 just so you know. I am by no means earning big bucks from CPA stuff yet, but I do know that MaxBounty actually tracks correctly.

dicetomato, Nov 19, 2006 IP
  7. Shoemoney

Shoemoney $

Best Answers:
    dude you can put anything you want in your signature... (as long as its within the rules)

Like when people dont get paid from maxbounty guess what they are going to be like ohhh that asshole at digitalpoint refered me im going to harass him.

Then when you go back to azoogle and they look you up here since this is the azoogle forum... well I just wouldnt want to do that. Especially with ringtones. What you dont even realize is more then half the RINGTONE offers MaxBounty promotes go THROUGH AZOOGLE.... so they cant even possibly pay you better. Atleast thats how it was when I was messing with them not to long ago.

If you are going to bash azoogle (or anyone for that matter) you should like back it up post some figures or experiences... most the times you post its just like short and not really helpful.. know what im sayin?

Trust me people bring up stuff I said 2-3 years ago when I was a newb and knew no better. I still get emails about old stuff ....

Shoemoney, Nov 19, 2006 IP
  8. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    You serious Shoe?

Maxbounty doesn't pay there poeple?

Did that happen to you?

sundaybrew, Nov 19, 2006 IP
    mixke likes this.
  9. dtadpole

dtadpole Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks all for the reply's and info. I am already currently signed up with cj but I think I might give azoogle a try. Shoe you talk very highly of them so I will give them a shot. thanks so much!

dtadpole, Nov 19, 2006 IP
  10. JP Sauve

JP Sauve Guest

Best Answers:
    Well that's not quite true. I've posted before that most CPA networks broker campaigns among themselves and we're not an exception. We have brokered some campaigns from Azoogle throughout our history. Currently we have 2 campaigns of theirs, out of a total of 246 across our network, which works out to less than 1% of our active campaigns. One of these is indeed a ringtone campaign, but we have 3 other ringtone campaigns direct with our sponsors and 2 others going live this week.

Wow, not sure where that comes from. I hesitate to post in the Azoogle board out of respect to Alex, but I kind of feel the need to defend our reputation here. I think it's pretty common knowledge we pay our affiliates, and take the extra step to make our partners happy. We've moved payments up from net 30 to net 15, cut checks in multiple currencies to assist our foreign affiliates, and now offer EFT payments... all for our publishers. I guess it's safe to say you're not on the MaxBounty Love Train Shoe, but I do agree with backing up bashes with figures, and welcome to hear your story on how you didn't get paid, or perhaps the results you've personally seen from advertising any of our campaigns. To my knowledge you've never advertised any of our campaigns, and no longer have an affiliate account with us. The truth is you checked out us once a year or two ago, didn't like any of the campaigns at the time, and cancelled your never-used affiliate account a week later.

Not sure if you're just having a bad day, but I'm surprised you'd make such comments about us. You're in a position of respect among affiliates with your website and live show, which I think comes with a certain level of responsibility for accurate reporting and to stand above empty bashing. Saying things like 'when people dont get paid from maxbounty' causes unwarranted doubt among affiliates, just look at Sundaybrew's post. I'm certainly not trying to attack you, we all like your website and often to listen to you show, I'm just surprised to read what you're saying since there's no basis for your claim. Shocked even. We pay our affiliates, we do a good job as a network, our merchants and affiliates feel it everyday.

You love Azoogle. That's great, we all get it, by all means keep repeating it... and I agree with you that they are one of the good companies to deal with... but please don't start needlessly bashing us just because a bunch of affiliates say they like MaxBounty too, and perhaps some even like us better.

JP Sauve, Nov 20, 2006 IP
    mamma gilly and dealasite like this.
  11. holyearth

holyearth Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow shoe now you're taking a stab at Max Bounty?

You are one arrogant .......

holyearth, Nov 20, 2006 IP
  12. xboxundone

xboxundone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Shoe,

what is your deal man. Back your statements up. I have used Maxbounty for more than a Year and have never once been treated wrong (actually they go out of their way to even treat the low earning affiliates with respect and attention) and I have ALWAYS received payment. While they may not have all the offers AZ does and they may have run some ringtone offers that route back thru AZ (many networks do) they do have some exclusives. and they do PAY the HIGHEST base pay for ringtones 13.90. PLUS not everyone signs up for just ringtones. Maxbounty has MANY exclusives that AZ doesn't and YES AZ has offers that MB doesn't. Hence why i currently use both! BUT i can say and will vouch for Maxbounty that if you use them you have no worries of payment!

xboxundone, Nov 20, 2006 IP
  13. marcowitsch

marcowitsch Guest

Best Answers:
    Yeah man, was a bit to much... Mayxbounty surely pays their affiliates. (Even if their interface sucks a bit*hint hint*) :)

P:S: Don't want to diss you here shoe, but you tell dicetomatoe? to backup his statements but you don't do it on your own. You are definetly wrong on this one.

marcowitsch, Nov 20, 2006 IP
  14. Shoemoney

Shoemoney $

Best Answers:
    JP - So you fax me a signed document from max bounty that I can disclose all figures from my friends account and her experience with your company and you will not hold either of us liable and we can straighten this out right here.

Shoemoney, Nov 20, 2006 IP
  15. JP Sauve

JP Sauve Guest

Best Answers:
    Well I suppose that depends on a number of factors. Who your friend is, what campaigns they were running, how they generated traffic to the campaigns, whether they were booted for breaking terms, etc, etc. Spammers, phishers and cheaters don't get paid, but I think we can fairly say we have no problem with the rest.

If it's simply that your friend that doesn't like our network, it's unfortunate to lose an affiliate, but so be it. We try to please but can't please everyone. The converse is also true, where we gain affiliates because they like our network more. We're growing steadily, so we must be doing something right. If what you're saying is that your friend didn't get paid, not getting paid is what you claimed in your post, then that's a different matter which we take very seriously. We have a vested interest in keeping good affiliates on board, that's a big part of the reason why we treat people right and certainly part of our success. Everyone gets paid unless they give reason to be booted (spam, phishing, breaking terms, creating false leads, etc).

I can say that we won't be led into a false public witch hunt. So no, I'm not interested in publicly discussing why we booted a cheater, which would inevitably lead to giving info on how we spot cheaters and educate other would be fraudsters, or why your friend doesn't like our network. However if she was booted for cheating in error (which is rare but happens occasionally) with a legit claim and you truly care about her case, by all means PM me the information/proof you have and I'll personally look into the problem.

Regardless of what you think or feel, we're known as fair company that pays affiliates, a theme repeated often by our publishers on message boards. It's unfortunate you don't think so, but so be it. I guess we'll please everyone else. :)

JP Sauve, Nov 20, 2006 IP
  16. Shoemoney

Shoemoney $

Best Answers:
    lol a lot to write when a simple no would have worked

17. int_josh

int_josh Peon

Best Answers:
    shoemoney is an arrogant prick and talks lots of shit

int_josh, Nov 20, 2006 IP
    dealasite likes this.
  18. Shoemoney

Shoemoney $

Best Answers:
    I prefer confident and to the point but... its all good ;)

checksum likes this.
  19. titanboy

titanboy Peon

Best Answers:
    shoe is my hero

titanboy, Nov 20, 2006 IP
  20. holyearth

holyearth Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok 2 post wonder

holyearth, Nov 21, 2006 IP