1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HI i am a New here and i am an Aussie!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jeffery Ross, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello - Jeffery Ross Here

I am fairly new to IM and forums...

I have being looking into the Internet Marketing world now for around 3 months, I have been doing a lot of research in this time to see if I can make this a viable business for myself. And after some late late nights learning what I can, I Truly believe I can make this a very profitable Business for myself and my family. See I am not just another opportunity seeker, I can see that this is still going to take a lot of work and that you must have the right mind set like any other business... I am prepared to put in what it takes, the only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.

I am 29 and I live in a little country town in N.S.W, Australia with my beautiful wife and 5 month old son.

Back in mid 2011 I had a bad accident at my job working on a thoroughbred breeding farm which resulted in me having 2 crushed disk a 2 bulging disk in my neck which is giving me some chronic nerve pain down my right arm. And I have beeg put on a waiting list to have a operation to have the disk fused together. And with all of this happening I have ended up with out a job and on benefits which hardly pay the bills, so I have turned to the internet to look for other ways to make an income,see I have heard of a few people making some big money online for themselves and I thought with the right education and understanding I to could implement what I learn and become very successful. :D

So with that said I look forward to being an active member of this forum as I am here to learn and if I can help out other people...

All The Best
    and here is to all of our success online
    Jeffery Ross

Jeffery Ross, Jul 3, 2012 IP
  2. moringaoleifera

moringaoleifera Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks Jeffery for sharing your life with us! Lucky you, living in Australia :) See you around here the forum!

moringaoleifera, Jul 3, 2012 IP
  3. anandagrawalseo

anandagrawalseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Jeffery Ross,

Welcome to the Digital Point Forum. Have a good time here.

anandagrawalseo, Jul 4, 2012 IP
  4. ppcwebdesign

ppcwebdesign Peon

Best Answers:
    welcome Jeffery

hope to see you around the forum!

ppcwebdesign, Jul 10, 2012 IP
  5. Jsisters

Jsisters Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm new to this forum also and i'm from the US of A.

Jsisters, Jul 10, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.