1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

TV Shows Script?

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by NetworkTown.Net, Jul 8, 2012.

Hello fellow DP members....

Been a while since i've been on the forum have't been around for a while due to taking a break for my studies but all over now :)

I created a TV Shows / Movie site script many years ago, it was some what successful although it was quite basic but due to the fact it was one of very few available at the time when these sites were popping up.

Now my question to fellow members is, are these scripts still in demand. Do you still look for CMS for tv show websites? I raise this question because I'm thinking of recoding my previous script improve it and take it to a greater level more advanced and features. But if the script for this niche is not in demand no more or very little I would reconsider my options.

NetworkTown.Net, Jul 8, 2012 IP
  2. extraspecial

extraspecial Member

Best Answers:
    Well there are now auto-update movie - tv scripts which generates the content on auto pilot so users are just focusing on generating traffic to the website, that would be useful...

extraspecial, Jul 9, 2012 IP
  3. Traffic_Masters

Traffic_Masters Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure if its worth your time, a lot of people sold their sites after what happened to that poor guy in england who ran TV shack.

Have you ever seen 1channel.ch, if you could create a wordpress plugin like that, I bet you could sell it easily - however i do not know how hard this would be for you!

Traffic_Masters, Jul 9, 2012 IP
  4. NetworkTown.Net

NetworkTown.Net Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This copyright issue has always been a problem I've always wondered if I would be held liable for programming a script that can be used for its main purpose which is normally illegal streaming. I've never found my answer.

NetworkTown.Net, Jul 9, 2012 IP