1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need to hire a few content writers

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by kefutiwi, Jul 7, 2012.

That's about it! I need a few content writers for my blogs. Tell me your rates per 10,000 words and why you deserve to be the writer. Also, I shall give preference to any Indian writers that are willing to work for a fixed monthly fee (in Rs).

Awaiting you PM guys!

kefutiwi, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  2. outwest77

outwest77 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Lol give preference to Indian writers

Just say you are looking for the cheapest writers you can find and English is not a necessity

outwest77, Jul 7, 2012 IP
    muhammad arif likes this.
  3. webmasterlabor.com

webmasterlabor.com Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Depending on the topics and writing style and length per article, I might be able to get you a solution for this: 10K words for$50 or less. Again, it depends on the specifics of your project. You can also resell our work :) Im sure there are many people paying over .005 per word. All materials are high quality. All filtered through copyscape.com to test for plagiarism. All materials are edited by an American editor who graduated with honors from UC Berkeley and has a graduate degree from another Bay Area institution.

We are looking for people who can resell our writing services.

webmasterlabor.com, Jul 7, 2012 IP