1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payment Processing for private adult camming

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by cammer, Jul 4, 2012.

Has anyone ever heard of Payoneer? It was recomended to me along with Payza. I am an adult model with a website through Southern Charms. What I want to do is cam with members, but not on my website. I want to be able to accept payments but, I don't have any idea who to use. Payza doesn't seem to be the best choice. They are not accepting credit cards at this time, or doing localized bank transfers. Does anyone have any idea where/who I should use, and does it have to be set up as a bussiness? I am not setting up a bussiness just doing cam shows via my email and, it will not be the same email I use on my website.

ThanksCammer

cammer, Jul 4, 2012 IP
  2. andrewclives

andrewclives Peon

Best Answers:
    As we all know very well that there are many payment processing companies which provides many services for all and also some of them are very popular.Payza is one of the best payment processing systems which is very popular.

andrewclives, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  3. SEO Magician

SEO Magician Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have you tried Epoch? They come highly recommended from others in your industry, and offer more features with fewer complaints than CCBill, which is the other company I was going to mention. No prize for guessing why I'm aware of the best payment processors for adult webcam models...

Hope this helps.

Jon

SEO Magician, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  4. cammer

cammer Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Jon. I will definately check into them. No need to guess why you are aware. Maybe you can answer the other part of my question about if I need to register as a bussiness. As I said I'm thinking I won't. andrewclives I am not so sure about payza. There is a thread on here concerning the problems customers are having with Payza. If it were not for that I would use them. Thanks for answering my post. Cammer

cammer, Jul 8, 2012 IP
  5. Chuckun

Chuckun Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'll back Jon here. I looked into this extensively for weeks. To cut a long story short, epoch were the only ones who:
    a) didn't have terrible reviews left, right, and center.
    b) didn't lie to me about what they will and will not cater for.
    c) didn't have a known history of ceasing payouts when you earnt a lot that month, and holding onto it for a 6 month period to gain interest on it.
    d) didn't screw me around keeping me waiting for days for simple answers.

Epoch aren't perfect but they're definitely the best I could find.

One thing you should know though, is they are very strict with their verification process. They want to see your site in action (even if it's webcam girls) BEFORE you can start using them - not just demo content, they want to see your girl(s) performing without any way of being paid (how on earth can you do that? lol).. You also have to sign up and request the documentation on implementing the system into your site.

Again, they're not perfect. But they're better than the others.

Chuckun, Jul 8, 2012 IP
  6. cammer

cammer Peon

Best Answers:
    OK, I checked EPOCH. Number one, from what I read it would cost $750 to set up in US. - "What are the costs to begin processing with Epoch?There are no fees to begin processing with Epoch. However, if you are located in the United States, you must pay a $750 Visa registration fee. If you are located in Europe the Visa registration fee does not apply." $750.00...Uh, I don't think so.Number two, they seem to cater to websites. I'm not setting up a website. This would be one on one private camming through my private instant messenger. I need somewhere for them to send money and, I can easily transfer it to my personal bank account. I would prefer a using someplace where everything would be kept annonymous, I could use a personal account and, they could add funds by credit cards if they wish.Does this make sense and, anyone know of such a place? Payza was my first choice, but they are not looking very good at the moment.Thanks,Cammer

cammer, Jul 8, 2012 IP
  7. Sap-Payment

Sap-Payment Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Payment and credit card processing and solution please go through these my signature...

Sap-Payment, Jul 8, 2012 IP
  8. bdsell.com

bdsell.com Peon

Best Answers:
    bdsell.com, Jul 8, 2012 IP
  9. Chuckun

Chuckun Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @bdsell paypal will ban you for that.

Chuckun, Jul 9, 2012 IP
  10. casencover

casencover Banned

Best Answers:
    No,i just visit your forum and heard of Payoneer?

casencover, Jul 9, 2012 IP
  11. Xch4ng3

Xch4ng3 Member

Best Answers:
    Xch4ng3, Jul 9, 2012 IP
  12. commander

commander Peon

Best Answers:

i need your email pm me please

commander, Jul 20, 2012 IP
  13. cammer

cammer Peon

Best Answers:
    commander I sent my email in a pm. doesn't show being sent, sending again.

cammer, Jul 23, 2012 IP
  14. wmXchange

wmXchange Peon

Best Answers:
    Payoneer is used by the most of adult chat studios bat you can check Liberty Reserve, Webmoney, Payza. Check them to see if they are what you want.

wmXchange, Jul 25, 2012 IP
  15. cammer

cammer Peon

Best Answers:
    Screw it. They all want a website address and, I don't want use a website. Payza will not allow this even if I use my personal email. They have already found my SC website which I don't want to use. My account would be suspended if I used them. I think I'll just stick with the money orders and set up the shows in advance. This is rediculous. As for this forum I've tried 3 times to send a pm and it won't go through. It is a simple process, what is the problem? Shows it sends but, nothing is in showing in my folders as sent.

Thanks for all the replys,cammer

cammer, Jul 25, 2012 IP
  16. payment

payment Peon

Best Answers:
    Verotel is a leading Internet Payment Service Provider (IPSP) since 1998 and is specialized in online credit card payment processing for high risk businesses. Servicing over 50.000 online businesses with online payment solutions Verotel understands the risks of online billing.
    Verotel is the first high risk payment processor awarded with the official Payment Institute status. Processing all major credit cards and offering a fully PCI compliant solution, Verotel is the most trusted online payment processor in the business. You can reach verotel at merchantsupport@verotel.com.

payment, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  17. softcorner

softcorner Member

Best Answers:
    you can check Paymentmedium.com too

softcorner, Sep 8, 2012 IP