1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

swreg.org is it safe or scam ?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by john665633, Jun 4, 2012.

Hi,

i want to some thing from internet

and it is so important for me , i need it , i must buy it

the website which is selling it

is using this Payment Processing swreg.org

this is the payment page that i see

[*https://usd.swreg.org/com/shop/124655/cart/4321176801

is it safe to inter my credit card information in this page ?

could my credit card information get stolen ? will they charge more than stated price?

could there be any troubles with them ?

please notice that stuff that i want to buy from this website

no one else is selling them , and they are very important for me , i must buy them .

Thank you .

john665633, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  2. Hailstorm

Hailstorm Peon

Best Answers:
    John, swreg is safe and it's just a payment processing company with representatives all over the world. In some countries Paypal is not fully functional, so folks use intermediate processing companies like swreg.

Hailstorm, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  3. john665633

john665633 Peon

Best Answers:
    so it is ok ,are you 100% sure of that
    have you try it before
    can i go buy my stuff without
    worrying .

john665633, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  4. Hailstorm

Hailstorm Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, John, I'm 146% sure. Initially their idea was to serve independent developers who sell shareware software (hence "sw" in its name), but since shareware is dead now it became just another payment processing company like clickbank or 2checkout.

Hailstorm, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  5. john665633

john665633 Peon

Best Answers:
    what about ultracart.com ?

is it safe or is it scam ?

did anyone try buying stuff sold via ultracart.com payment processing service ?

john665633, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  6. john665633

john665633 Peon

Best Answers:
    there is other stuff i want to buy
    but the merchant is using paypal payment processing service
    and as you said before
    quote [In some countries Paypal is not fully functional]
    i want to ask the merchant to send me my bill
    by swreg.org payment processing service

but i 've learned that some merchants are having troubles
    withdrawing their money from swreg.org
    is this true ?

if a merchant used swreg.org payment processing service
    will he get money , can he withdraw his money ?
    how much fee will he pay per sale ? is it free ? or is there monthly fees similar to 2checkout

what about ultracart.com payment processing service ? is it safe for both merchant and buyers ?

what about google cashout payment processing service ? does it have limitations In some countries similar to Paypal's limitations ?

can google cashout payment processing service be alternative to / and do the full job of swreg.org

if i am having some trouble paying via paypal payment processing service, and i want to ask the merchant

to send me a bill using another payment processing service (free/no monthly fee), which payment processing service will be the best one and safest one ?

7. Hailstorm

Hailstorm Peon

Best Answers:
    Here's the list of services that work well for me:

swreg, 2checkout, plimus, paypro, moneybookers (skrill)

Hailstorm, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  8. john665633

john665633 Peon

Best Answers:
    from these three which one is the best one for a merchant:-
    swreg, plimus, paypro

must be free/no monthly fees
    withdrawing money from them can be made easily (to bank account , to paypal..etc)

about swreg some peolpe are complaining about it in this forum .
    and moneybookers (skrill) they say it is not secure enough , it is being hacked,
    and their money stolen

Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  9. Thor2012

Thor2012 Peon

Best Answers:
    what ever you want to buy, must find out if you can contact the actual product, the swreg.org is only agent that collect money for them, they do not response to you. Most of the time you will be regret. Because most of the products that they collect money for are not worst or working. I purchase software that claim they can unlocked all type of iPhone, but it not work,.... Not one is responce back my email.... so it is sound like scam.

Thor2012, Jul 5, 2012 IP
  10. andrekhrisna

andrekhrisna Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah!
    Agree with Thor2012.

You should try to research it using Google by yourself rather than asking people on forums.
    Googling it and add scam like this: Swerg scam, swerg fraud, etc.
    Try ScamInformer, SiteJabber, RipOffReport, etc.

Googling and researching is one of the very basic skill you must acquire and hone every day when you plan to do online biz.

Success for you!

andrekhrisna, Jul 5, 2012 IP
  11. Hostwinds_Dan

Hostwinds_Dan Active Member

Best Answers:
    These work just as well for me.

Hostwinds_Dan, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  12. SEO Magician

SEO Magician Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've not had trouble with any of the payment processors mentioned above, but getting a refund can be a chore. Payment processors exist to safely collect your credit card information, deduct funds from your account, and forward (most of) those funds to the merchant. The problems I've had, with Paypal, for example, were due to the complete failure of the merchant to deliver the goods promised. This is my fault, for purchasing from an unreliable seller. You wouldn't buy something from a nobody selling goods out of the back of his truck on the street, would you? The same principle applies -- know your seller, not just your payment processor. As a final thing, you should read your payment processor's refund / return policy. If you try to file a claim for a refund with Paypal after their narrow window (go look it up, because it might have changed, heck), their response is to play a concerto on a very, very small violin...

You have to look out for yourself.

Jon

SEO Magician, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  13. MIKE gI

MIKE gI Peon

Best Answers:
    digitalriver is parent or owner of SWREG......they are associated with many scam companies and many scams... not just software the owners are two Irish men in maidstone . recent rip-offs from these scammers are through Value Plus..and fake holidays in florida ie. http://www.florida813.com/ including a 5 day cruise in Bahamas for 500 dollars it has many names: preferred guest group, RiverPointe Resort and Destinations by California Vacation Holding Group is California Vacation Holdings Group, bestvacationsever.com, StartVacationingNow.com, Vacation Ownership Resorts, Summer Bay Resort, RCI, Timeshare Ownership. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!!!! They lie about every detail when selling it to you. NOTHING THEY SAY ON THE PHONE IS ACCOUNTABLE OR ACCURATE!!!!definitely a scam , credit card, debit cards used with this company should be cancelled.. multiple payments may be made or taken etc. SWREG just the initiator. digitalriver are the owners and controllers of SWREG they have assets and are the recipients of cash from these various scams they are the people to target.
    Registered Address of DIGITALRIVER
    DIRECTORS
    Thomas Martin Donnelly,
    Mr Richard Anthony Mitchell.

85 King Street
    Maidenhead
    Berks
    SL6 1DU
    United Kingdom
    Registered Tel: 08456035098
    use a landline... 10 to 30pper min from mobiles

but better than engaging with them for who would want to.... ? aquaint yourself with the legal notice procedure send them notice , send them warning of charges notice... then send them demand for charges notice. when they dont reply or pay place a lien on there assets company and personal very simple for you and very expensive for them if they don't comply with commonsense and fairness which is very unlikely on present form.

frak the dole LANDRIGHTS NOW!

MIKE gI, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  14. LittleHarry

LittleHarry Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have been using the Digital River companies RegNow and SWreg for about 14 years. They give good service, and are fairly easy to set up. In that time I have never had any transaction from my websites compromised, their security is excellent.
    The one thing that prevents a 5 star rating is their customer support. Whenever I've sent a "Contact Us" support request, I have not received an answer. They must think that if they ignore you, you'll eventually find the answer. I usually have, but after a lot of wasted time and frustration that could have been averted by the courtesy of a simple answer from them.

LittleHarry, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  15. Brian James

Brian James Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is good and safe

Brian James, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  16. Student Princess

Student Princess Peon

Best Answers:
    1009 Error in using AVS4Mac M4V Converter Plus

I hope I'm posting a new post/comment in the correct place.

I recently purchased the software mentioned in the subject line of this message. One of the features mentioned about this piece of software on the software's website was that it's able to convert rented iTunes M4V files into a more customizable format. I rented a movie from iTunes, for only $0.99, and waited for it to convert to a MOV (QuickTime) video file. I understand that rendering movies/ video files into another format takes a long time. However, after trying to get this rental to convert several times, it kept saying "1009" on the screen instead of converting the movie. Rather, it would act like it was converting the movie & then say 1009. (This rental was in HD [high definition]). So, thinking that the HD format was the issue, I rented the movie again for $0.99 in standard definition (SD). The SD version wouldn't even act like it was converting or wanted to convert; it reverted straight away to the 1009 number.

My purpose in purchasing this software was to back up my existing iTunes movies, TV shows, etc & also to take advantage of the rental movie conversion feature. Granted, I did not spend a lot of money on rentals trying to get this particular software feature to work, a mere $2.00. Perhaps it was this particular rental movie that did not want to work with this software, for whatever reason. Still, I am frustrated that it is not working. I paid good money for this software, and I want to make sure that it does everything that SWREG - Digital River (or the appropriate manufacturer) claims it can do. I have emailed customer support and am awaiting a reply.

Any helpful comments/ information is greatly appreciated.

#1009error #avs4macm4vconverterplus #swregdigitalriver

Student Princess, May 20, 2014 IP