1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Various link development process

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by indra123, Jun 27, 2012.

I know the Link Development is the main thing of SEO. But the huge link development is harmful to achieve the rank. Can anyone tell me the various process of link development? I can't understand what should do after the penguin update. Few months before I have done huge link development by submitting the articles, directories, social bookmarking, Press release etc..etc..and that time I achieved the rank on 1st page of Google. But after the penguin update I have lost the rank.
    So, I want to get few suggestions from you guys...Please give me some suggestions.:eek:

indra123, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  2. trevopoli

trevopoli Member

Best Answers:
    Just keep updating your webpage with quality information and focus on developing quality backlinks; it will come with time. If your webpage has tons of backlinks but doesnt have any quality/relevant content you will need to change that.

trevopoli, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  3. bedmondo

bedmondo Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with what trevopoli said, also you can use fiverr to purchase high pr backlinks for only $5 that should help a bit as well.

bedmondo, Jul 1, 2012 IP
  4. manikaf

manikaf Peon

Best Answers:
    For get a good page rank and get it continue you should make quality backlinks regularly. It is not good to make huge backlink at a time. you should make it regularly, suppose you make 4/5 backlinks per week. It is also important to make backlink from those site which page rank is good and traffic also good. You should update your blog/site regularly which helps you more.

Thanks
    Farabi, Textile

manikaf, Jul 1, 2012 IP
  5. Astrageeks

Astrageeks Peon

Best Answers:
    Get quality back links to your sites.Submit unique articles to sites which has more page rank.Maintain fresh content in the website and keep updating it on regular basis.
    Blog commenting,Forum posting,Web 2.0 will helps you.

Astrageeks, Jul 3, 2012 IP
  6. suvendug

suvendug Member

Best Answers:
    you can still do directory submission, article submission, Press release distribution, but always follow slow link building process, when you submit to any directories try check their qualities, don't submit in same and C class IP's directories.

suvendug, Jul 3, 2012 IP
  7. harshamaitra

harshamaitra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Doing more number of submission is not a meter. You have to get links from Relevant link with High PR ..

harshamaitra, Jul 3, 2012 IP
  8. jakebvs85

jakebvs85 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would also add to beat the competition. You cant just sit and provide quality info and build links. you should know your competition as well.

jakebvs85, Jul 5, 2012 IP
  9. Astrageeks

Astrageeks Peon

Best Answers:
    Updating your webpage with quality content is important and focus on developing quality back links.Relevant back links are very much useful and keep trying to get that.

Astrageeks, Jul 5, 2012 IP
  10. SEO Magician

SEO Magician Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The point of having quality content is to presell your visitors, get them on your list, and turn them into buyers. As far as doing the sabre dance with Google, it just plain looks bad to launch a site and have a thousand backlinks point to it overnight. That seldom happens in the real world, and Google knows it. Do something more along the lines of the classic water torture -- drip, drip, drip a few links every day so it looks like your naturally evolves into an attention-getting monster. Moderation, and variation in the quality of your backlinks, over time, will do you much better under the current Evil G Protocols.

Hope this helps.

Jon

SEO Magician, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  11. semwinner

semwinner Peon

Best Answers:
    high quality and high relevant~

semwinner, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  12. dextermorrison14

dextermorrison14 Peon

Best Answers:
    quality content is the key :)

dextermorrison14, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  13. juliamedlton

juliamedlton Peon

Best Answers:
    Keep your content unique and and don't over optimization.

juliamedlton, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  14. mianasad6

mianasad6 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes i newly Join here just To learn Seo And Marketing So i have No idea For thus Discussion but I want to be A part Of this One :) Thanks To Post It

mianasad6, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  15. Sabrina_Gage

Sabrina_Gage Member

Best Answers:
    I want to purchase links with such a low price. But I am not satisfied with most sites people provide as they either have a low pr or low indexed page. I want to find better services.

Sabrina_Gage, Jul 9, 2012 IP
  16. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:
    Not much changes after penguin in SEO work, just follow all white hat techniques available. Don't go for automated back links. It's all.

rubeljoy, Jul 19, 2012 IP
  17. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lots of back links is not guarantee Google first page. If you have few backlink but quality so you would get result of first page . you should also concentrate of Quality content.

OSSEO, Jul 20, 2012 IP
  18. holyhermit

holyhermit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Post quality and only quality articles, do good internal linking and build natural links.

holyhermit, Jul 28, 2012 IP
  19. coolc

coolc Member

Best Answers:
    the conten/code relation and loading time of your pages have ha big influence on the ranking have a look on them

coolc, Jul 31, 2012 IP