1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[2009] Don't Buy Majon International Traffic Products...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ironkop, Sep 19, 2009.

Hello Everyone:
    Don't Buy Majon International, Inc. products. This company proports to offer web marketing services including email, SEO, article marketing and a service where they Guarantee to send redirected traffic to your sites. I recently purchased 40,000 "Guaranteed Redirect Visitors" from Majon International, Inc. I was "guaranteed" that 40,000 targeted visitors a month would go to my site. Price was $299 per month for a minimum of 2 months.

On the front end, before you buy, the service seems good. Someone calls you back and promises results. Now I'm no idiot. I know that conversion of traffic is MY responsibility..what interested me in Majon International service was the promise of 40,000 GUARANTEED visitors per month.

Long story short...after two weeks I had only 800 visitors...a far cry from the pace required to achieve 40,000 Guaranteed Visitors. At first I was told that this slow response was the result of my decision to receive only US and Canada visitors (oh, so if I had chosen to receive lousy visitors from around the world I could have achieved my number...conveniently noone explained this to me BEFORE I purchased).

I submitted a support ticket explaining how shocked I was to have achieved so little result and to return my money ($299...I should have known it was too good to be true...).

No response to my phone calls or my support ticket. I ended up terminating my service online myself so I won't be billed again (initial purchase required 2 month minimum at $299 per month).

Thing is, I did lots of research before I purchased and found mostly positive comments. Well, I can only go by my own experience and I certainly wanted to let people know what my experience was with Majon International, Inc.

Don't Use Majon International, Inc for any of your marketing services. They don't deliver what they promise or advertise.
    Kevin Pritchett

ironkop, Sep 19, 2009 IP
  2. extraspecial

extraspecial Member

Best Answers:
    Well just don't use any of traffic selling companies... They send you hits using their servers!

extraspecial, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  3. captivateinc

captivateinc Peon

Best Answers:
    Shoot, I wish I had seen your post on Friday when I hired Majon to send out 1 million emails for me! The emails are set to go out tonight, 200K per day. I'll write back next week at let you know how it went.

captivateinc, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  4. Abbadox

Abbadox Active Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone have any experience with Majon International?, I am interested in the link package for e-commerce stores and would like to know if anyone has used them before and what the results were?.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Abbadox, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  5. master-yoda

master-yoda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I too would be interest to hear anyone thoughts on this as I always get there emails but have never taken up on any of it.

master-yoda, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  6. Tomislav

Tomislav Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    nobody like email advertising...

Tomislav, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  7. richromo

richromo Active Member

Best Answers:
    No actual experience but I too have gotten zillions of emails from them. Haven't taken em up on it as it sounds too good to be true. How much are they asking these days? Regardless it likely is too good to be true. How good could 12, 000 sites be anyway?

richromo, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  8. adacprogramming

adacprogramming Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Likewise I've received a ton of email from them. I'd like to see this thread remain open a little while to see if anyone has actually used them.

adacprogramming, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  9. newbitoo

newbitoo Peon

Best Answers:
    i dont like email ads

newbitoo, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  10. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    i heard first time and there are various other good way instead of link exchange.

newlogo, Oct 22, 2009 IP
  11. gary101

gary101 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

Keep getting emails from Majon and finally checked them out. They offer plenty of services, email marketing, various submissions services etc

Just wondering if anyone has used there services and what was the experience you had, good - bad?

Thanks for any replies :)

Majon Marketing

gary101, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  12. JJD001

JJD001 Peon

Best Answers:
    @captivainc: I realize this thread is a little stale... How did things work out with the 1 million emails through Majon? We were about to try them out, but there's conflicting feedback from people. Thanks.

JJD001, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  13. mjjp

mjjp Member

Best Answers:
    Relying on traffic services that promise to send gazillions of visitors to your website at such a ridiculously high price is just too good to be true. Why not try others methods like article marketing? Also use bookmarking sites and social sites to attract free traffic.

mjjp, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  14. chatcoca

chatcoca Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi mjjp,
    I posted my new website to major bookmarking sites but only a few index by google and see little traffic. Should I hire SEO company to post my web or use my own account to do it? Please help thanks

chatcoca, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  15. majon

majon Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Ironkop,

I'm sorry about your experience with our company :(. Our traffic service does work great and there are many happy customers. I see this is an old post but I can assure you this wont happen again. And if anyone has problems with our service I will be available in the major internet Marketing forums to make sure our customers stay satisfied. We deal with thousands of customers and it truly upsets me to see some people slip through the cracks.

majon, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  16. disillusioned

disillusioned Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, are you the owner of this company? I had a conversation with your live chat help and asked to be directed to the owner of the company and I was told to phone the main line which was saying it was temporarily disconnected and out of service and I was refused a direct number for you and even your name which I could easily find out anyways.

I have a major problem with your company and the lack of professional customer service. In particular referring to a service rep by the name of Jen.

I purchased the banner advertisement package and quite honestly don't like recurring billing but was willing to give it a try. Your javascript interface has too many bugs in it. I tried to upload my banner and the preview did not show up so I had no idea if it even worked. The targeting regarding pc and mobile didn't work. When you pick pc and update it will revert back to mobile. *Note this apparently was fixed after I complained about it. The hourly cap limit also does not work since the impressions well exceeded the cap limit. When you look at tracking there are no listed ip addresses so that didn't work either. I sent tickets and they were responded to but I don't feel things were fixed in a timely manner. I ended up removing and trying to redo the campaign a total of 3 times since there is no option to reload the banner image. Also take note that when you hit the remove button even if by accident there is no message stating are you sure you want to delete so the campaign goes poof and all the unused impressions are lost and not automatically put back in the account.

So I called your company and talked to Jen. I told her my concerns and previously she asked me via email to send a link or banner image and I did so but it had not been fixed yet. I asked her directly if you only accept static or flash banners as in swf files. She seemed not to understand what I was saying. I also told her the javascript interface was faulty and I don't think she got that either. Presumably she was having it fixed by your tech person but do you not test your interfaces to make sure they are working? Why not use php instead of javascript? Seems kind of mickey mouse to me. So I told her my concerns and asked since the banner shows a blank then what are the people actually seeing since I am incurring impressions. The answer was nothing. So she did not pause the account and impressions were used but in essence nothing was shown. She stated she would put the impressions back in the account but why not pause the account. Put the impressions back. Upload the banner. And then fix the rest.

It would seem that Jen started to get irate since she figured out she couldn't pull the wool over my eyes and then out of the blue threatened to cancel my order and issue a refund. I never asked for a refund initially but for the bugs to be fixed and for me to get what I paid for. I also do not tolerate abusive and substandard customer service like I have received from your company no matter how big you think you and your company are. It all boils down to a matter of ethics.

Seems very strange that a customer of whom you make money off of is treated in such a disrespectful manner. Without customers you wouldn't have a business and the problems encountered were not my fault but because of your company's lousy programming skills and lack of professional customer service.

So the end to all of this is that Jen the pretend service rep deleted my account, cancelled the recurring billing, refunded the money, and I believe blocked me from being able to contact the company via the main phone number. And why? Because I figured out the lousy platform and was not willing to put up with lousy service?

I am a small business owner and spend most of my waking hours doing my business and it is not easy. I do my own SEO but was just looking for more advertising alternatives and am in the process of getting more exposure for my products. I try different services and if they don't work then I go on to something else. But out of all the companies that I have and am dealing with this is the worst experience so far and the worst customer service experience I have had to date.

Sorry to say but your company is not professional at all and the pretend service rep, Jen, is really hurting your business because of her incompetence.

I would hope you improve your service because you will receive no good referrals from me after all of this time wasted.

disillusioned, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  17. majon

majon Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

First off I want to thank you very much for taking the time to write such a detailed response. I'm not sure if you want answers to your questions or not. I will not defend anyone because if there was a better way for her to be there for you we need to know how to do that so I can teach her a lesson.

1. I am not the owner and there is no Direct number to me or the Owner. I am VP of Sales and Marketing and my Name is Jason I personally oversee all Development and Marketing.
    2. We have 2 girls in Sales named Jennifer so I will figure which one you worked with and I will do my best to make sure customers don't have this experience again.
    3. All out technology is PHP not Java you are talking to a Customer service rep who cant claim to know or understand the technology. However our site does require java be enabled in your browser. SO as does most websites on the internet.
    4. We have over ten thousand people using our Interface that you are having issues with and we are constantly updating it. I don't know of the bugs personally or what issue your having I will say you helping us find bugs that others aren't having would be greatly appreciated and we would be glad to give you a discount or credit for working with us to determine these issues. Her jumping to a refund was perhaps the wrong solution. Thanks again!
    5. I'm terribly sorry you had that experience with Jen because most other people love working with her. But as you know we cant be all things to everyone. And I really hope I can work with you and get you back rocking and making some money. Your investment in Time and Money is very much appreciated. And again I'm sorry for the difficulty you are having. If you are still open to It I would love to get you in touch with one of our Programers to help figure out your bugs and we will be happy to give you some free service for your time.

Thanks, Jason
    You can Skype me, my Skype ID is in my account profile here.

majon, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  18. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    jason, thanks for give all information of majon, i am plan to used majon traffic products for online marketing, this will give me clear idea otherwise i heard all fake detail.. once again thanks

newlogo, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  19. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    i have used majon international seo and online marketing services, and i will like to put my review that i am very much satisfied with their service till date.

newlogo, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  20. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    hey, we had used majon services for seo and online marketing and we found its working for our business. they had deliver on time reports and result are quite improving. we are satisfied with majon international and majon.net services, we recommend to used services of majon.

newlogo, Nov 17, 2012 IP