1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Improve Alexa Rank Guaranteed, 100K only $29 , review copies

Discussion in 'Services' started by agtile, May 8, 2012.

UPDATE PRICING VALID ONLY TILL JULY 5 TH,2012 AFTER THAT PRICE GOES UP FOR ALL PACKAGES, SEE THIS POST FOR DETAILS

Don't Wait, Order desired package via Paypal using any of the links bellow ( all US traffic )

Alexa Rank 100K Package Here
    This link will expire after July 5th,then it will be $34.99/mo Email me for new Payment Link

Higher Packages:

Alexa Rank 80K PROMO Package Here BEST Limited Offer !! This link will expire after July 5th,then it will be $49.99/mo Email me for new Payment Link

Alexa Rank 50K Package Here This link will expire after July 5th,then it will be $79.99/mo Email me for new Payment Link

For Alexa Rank Service bellow 30K, please email me here [​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you want to Improve Alexa Rank for your website, directory or blog order my Alexa Rank Optimization Service

It does not matter what is your current alexa rank, I will improve it to the selected level.

Go ahead and check prices other companies charge for the same alexa rank.
    I charge 50% or less for comparable services.

Alexa Rank Increase is guaranteed or your money back

NOTE: If you don't know what alexa rank is , my service is not for you.

DP Members get additional Discount PM your URL and questions if you're not sure which package to order.

See Reviews on other Forums

ONE FREE Review Copy will go to DP Moderator, PM me for details

FAQ

Q: How soon will I see the first results?

A: Ranking Improvement will start showing in about 3-5 days after the payment. CLICK HERE,See example how to read the alexa.com traffic rank chart
    Your Monthly Alexa Rank Will be reached in about 30 days, Global Rank in about 90 days.

Q: Can I get my Global Alexa Rank Improved sooner than 90 days?
    A: Sure, Just order higher Package.
    For example 40K Global Rank package, will make most sites Global Rank bellow 100K in the first 30 days.
    Of course the whole process does look more natural if the Rank is achieved over longer period of time( min. 2-3 months)

Q: Once I hit my rank I paid for, will it stay permanently if I don't continue your service?

A: It is a one time payment but not a lifetime results.To maintain achieved rank, all customers needs to renew the service.
    Let me explain, Alexa Rank is not a fixed number , it fluctuates depending on traffic volume your website receives at any given moment.
    What you see on alexa.com site is not some kind of total traffic your site accumulated over time but the 3 months average traffic. And that number is constantly updated by alexa.com
    So basically once I stop sending traffic , the average rank is going to slide too.

Q: What's the use of increasing Alexa rank without getting visitors?
    A: There are many uses, for example: if your website/blog has alexa rank of 100K or lower, you are in a much better position to sell advertising space on it.
    Try to cash on a banner with alexa rank of 5,000.000...
    I recently submitted two PR6 sites to a large advertisers network.
    One of the sites had alexa of 2M , they offered me $22/mo per link.
    The other website had alexa rank of 220K, same link was priced @ 65/mo

Q: Why Should I Improve Alexa Rank for My Website?
    A: Your Alexa Ranking is used as a big factor in valuing the advertising space on your website by, I would say, about 85% of advertisers. A higher positioning means more money in your pocket. Alexa rankings are being used increasingly to leverage blogs. More high paying reviews, better advertising offers, more press coverage, it is a must have.
    Jump start your business by providing quick Alexa rank boost to your website, directory or blog.

Q: How can I be sure your service works?
    A: Please go to Warrior Forum to read reviews of my product
    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior...nly-29-review-copy-available.html#post6225751
    Your Purchased Alexa Rank is Guaranteed or Your Money Back!

Q: Is your traffic Adsense safe?
    A: My service is 100% adsense safe and your website will not experience any server load from my service as all the traffic data is sent directly to alexa servers.

Q: What is a difference between Global Alexa Rank and Monthly Alexa Rank
    A: Monthly Alexa Rank is your 1 month average rank . Global Alexa Rank is a 3 months average rank.
    In other words,if you keep your Monthly Rank at the same level for 3 continuous months, your Global Rank will match it.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
    agtile, May 8, 2012 IP
  2. agtile

agtile Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have decided to give 3 review copies at $1 each. PM me for details.
    If approved,you will be given subscription to 500K Alexa Rank Package at $1 for 7 days of service.
    Your alexa rank should start improving in about 3-5 days from the moment I receive your payment & URL of the website you wanted to promote.
    7 days trial should give you enough time to decide if you want to keep it, cancel or switch and order any other regular package.

Last edited: May 9, 2012
    agtile, May 9, 2012 IP
  3. meganet

meganet Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    meganet, May 17, 2012 IP
  4. netservice

netservice Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mine site rank is 255k, can I get 1$ review copy

netservice, May 17, 2012 IP
  5. agtile

agtile Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    To bring to 50K Global Rank ( 3 months average) it would be $71/mo x3= $210

agtile, May 17, 2012 IP
  6. agtile

agtile Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $1 review copy is only good for websites that are 500K or higher
    You need 100K package ( $29/mo) to improve 255K site

agtile, May 17, 2012 IP
  7. wastrox

wastrox Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have 5.000k website need to improve it to 500k or higher. Can i get review copy?

wastrox, Jun 3, 2012 IP
  8. naqiboy

naqiboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    28.6% - 2
    i'll take one review copy .pls pm me. My site ranking is over 500k into the millions

naqiboy, Jun 3, 2012 IP
  9. agtile

agtile Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Before I give away next review copy, let me explain how to read alexa traffic rank chart.
    Alexa.com shows traffic data with delay.
    Usually is 2-4 days , although I have seen it showing rank data with 5-6 days delay. Ultimately it's all up to alexa.com how often do they update their site.

Look at the chart bellow, it is a snapshot taken today, June 3rd,2012, yet Alexa shows Data recorded as of June 1st. That is 2 days delay.

[​IMG]

So no matter how hard your traffic hits, if alexa.com is not updating their traffic chart, your Global or Monthly rank will not show improvement.
    Now, that does not mean that my service is not working or traffic is paused. Traffic is still coming, but it is up to alexa.com to update their website with current rank DATA.

Many people get confused about how to read alexa.com traffic chart.
    And after they order, they expect to see 1st results after fixed amount of time. The key is to look at the chart and what is the current date on it.

So for example, if you place your order and pay today,which is June 3rd , I will start my service the next day, on June 4th.
    And then no matter how many days have passed , if alexa.com does not updates their website to the June 4th, you wont see the improvement.
    As soon as that chart shows June 4th , you will see 1st significant rank droop.
    And then every time alexa.com updates to the next date, your rank will continue to show improvement.

I hope this explains the process, providing better understanding of what to expect after you order my service.

Those who would like to grab $1 , 7days trial of 500K package, please PM me with your URL. I will let you know how to order.

Otherwise if you are ready to receive rapid rank improvement, go ahead for the payment links bellow

Order desired package via Paypal using any of the links bellow ( all US traffic )

Alexa Rank 100K Package @ $29/mo Here

Higher Packages:

Alexa Rank 80K PROMO Package @ $34/mo Here BEST Limited Offer !!

Alexa Rank 50K Package @ $71/mo Here

For Alexa Rank Service bellow 30K, please email me here email-6-3-2012.png

After you order, do not forget to send me your URL and transaction ID along with valid email where I will send you rank updates etc.
    Also please include your valid DP Forum ID.
    As a DP member you are receiving 10-20% discount of the Regular price.
    Trial orders are required to provide hones review after the trial ends.

agtile, Jun 3, 2012 IP
  10. netservice

netservice Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i ordered his service and his service is superb. mine rank is down to around 100k from 185k in just 2-3 weeks. wonderful service. :)

netservice, Jun 7, 2012 IP
    agtile likes this.
  11. agtile

agtile Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I appreciate the review, it is a pleasure working with DP member such as you ,thanks

agtile, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  12. agtile

agtile Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    UPDATE

1) No more Review Copies are available.
    2) Price Increase starting July 5th , see bellow:

[​IMG]

FAQ

Q: How soon will I see the first results?

A: Ranking Improvement will start showing in about 3-5 days after the payment.CLICK HERE,See example how to read the alexa.com traffic rank chart
    Your Monthly Alexa Rank Will be reached in about 30 days, Global Rank in about 90 days.

Q: Can I get my Global Alexa Rank Improved sooner than 90 days?
    A: Sure, Just order higher Package.
    For example 40K Global Rank package, will make most sites Global Rank bellow 100K in the first 30 days.
    Of course the whole process does look more natural if the Rank is achieved over longer period of time( min. 2-3 months)

Q: Once I hit my rank I paid for, will it stay permanently if I don't continue your service?

A: It is a one time payment but not a lifetime results.To maintain achieved rank, all customers needs to renew the service.
    Let me explain, Alexa Rank is not a fixed number , it fluctuates depending on traffic volume your website receives at any given moment.
    What you see on alexa.com site is not some kind of total traffic your site accumulated over time but the 3 months average traffic. And that number is constantly updated by alexa.com
    So basically once I stop sending traffic , the average rank is going to slide too.

Q: What's the use of increasing Alexa rank without getting visitors?
    A: There are many uses, for example: if your website/blog has alexa rank of 100K or lower, you are in a much better position to sell advertising space on it.
    Try to cash on a banner with alexa rank of 5,000.000...
    I recently submitted two PR6 sites to a large advertisers network.
    One of the sites had alexa of 2M , they offered me $22/mo per link.
    The other website had alexa rank of 220K, same link was priced @ 65/mo

Q: Why Should I Improve Alexa Rank for My Website?
    A: Your Alexa Ranking is used as a big factor in valuing the advertising space on your website by, I would say, about 85% of advertisers. A higher positioning means more money in your pocket. Alexa rankings are being used increasingly to leverage blogs. More high paying reviews, better advertising offers, more press coverage, it is a must have.
    Jump start your business by providing quick Alexa rank boost to your website, directory or blog.

Q: How can I be sure your service works?
    A: Please go to Warrior Forum to read reviews of my product
    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior...nly-29-review-copy-available.html#post6225751
    Your Purchased Alexa Rank is Guaranteed or Your Money Back!

Q: Is your traffic Adsense safe?
    A: My service is 100% adsense safe and your website will not experience any server load from my service as all the traffic data is sent directly to alexa servers.

Q: What is a difference between Global Alexa Rank and Monthly Alexa Rank
    A: Monthly Alexa Rank is your 1 month average rank . Global Alexa Rank is a 3 months average rank.
    In other words,if you keep your Monthly Rank at the same level for 3 continuous months, your Global Rank will match it.

Order desired package via Paypal using any of the links bellow ( all US traffic )

Alexa Rank 100K Package @ $29/mo Here
    This link will expire after July 5th,then it will be $34.99/mo Email me for new Payment Link

Higher Packages:

Alexa Rank 80K PROMO Package @ $34/mo Here BEST Limited Offer !! This link will expire after July 5th,then it will be $49.99/mo Email me for new Payment Link

Alexa Rank 50K Package @ $71/mo Here This link will expire after July 5th,then it will be $79.99/mo Email me for new Payment Link

For Alexa Rank Service bellow 30K, please email me here [​IMG]

After you order, do not forget to email me your URL and transaction ID along with
    valid email for additional info, rank updates etc.

Also please include your valid DP Forum ID
    As a Member of DP Forum you are receiving 10-20% discount of the Regular price.​

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
    agtile, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  13. websolutions85

websolutions85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I wanna take 7 day trial. Please PM me your Paypal and also let me know what you need more.

websolutions85, Jul 5, 2012 IP
  14. Cruize

Cruize Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how this thing work?

Cruize, Jul 5, 2012 IP
  15. agtile

agtile Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry , There are no more trial or review copies available.

I have 100% positive reviews from current customers

If you would like to see what others are saying about this service read this

For more reviews go here:

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-forum-classified-ads/596749-alexa-rank-optimization-service-cheap-alexa-rank-boost-100k-only-29-review-copy-available.html

Thanks for the remainder but that quote is over month old, I never said I give permanent reviews,sorry.
    Order my service and you wont regret it

Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
    agtile, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  16. agtile

agtile Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you can read ,then I am sure I have posted enough info how it works
    If you do not know what alexa rank improvement is for, my service is not for you

agtile, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  17. agtile

agtile Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What packages are available?
    Standard packages are: 500K,400K,300K,100K,80K,50K and 30K . For lower rank or custom quote please contact us via email alexa[at]askfrank.net

Here's how to order
    PM me or send email to alexa[at]askfrank.net
    Include desired package and how many URL's if you ordering for multiple domains.
    I will replay with payment link and answer all your questions.

[​IMG]

agtile, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  18. agtile

agtile Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Update
    Starting February 1st 2013 there will be 15% price increase on all Packages

agtile, Jan 22, 2013 IP