1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is Your opinion on Online Give-aways?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Jeffery Ross, Jul 4, 2012.

Hello - Jeffery Here

I trust that you are all having a fantastic day.

I have a quick question.

What does everyone think of Online Giveaways to build traffic?

Thanks in advance
    Jeffery Ross

Jeffery Ross, Jul 4, 2012 IP
  2. webar2007

webar2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Online giveaways can be great for building traffic, building your list and create some buzz around your site. But you need to find something valuable to give away. You could for instance compile an ebook or hire someone to create an ebook for you. There are people here at DP who offer services like that, or use sites like freelancer.com or scriptlance.com to find someone. Then you have to do some advertising and marketing... If you have a wordpress site you can also find a plugin which "forces" people to give you Facebook like or a tweet in return for your giveaway.

webar2007, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  3. Akhidesigns

Akhidesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    Online Giveaways can bring you a lot of traffic! If the prize is good you can make people do whatever you want so I suggest you make the competition help your business, maybe make them Like your Facebook page and comment on your wall and you will choose a random winner.

Akhidesigns, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  4. cmorris

cmorris Active Member

Best Answers:
    People are always looking for free stuff and it seems to work. I know that I have given up my email address to get free ebooks. So you know it works.

cmorris, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  5. cassotto

cassotto Peon

Best Answers:
    Online giveaways are a great place to distribute ebooks populated with your affiliate links. You build your email list and maybe get some sales at the same time.

cassotto, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  6. maneesh.rai13

maneesh.rai13 Member

Best Answers:
    its obvious, if you are providing ant free but valuable service people will praise you in return. and it a very good way of improving traffic all around your site with a targeted demography as even if he give away if free it will target the media that is looking for such product. so it free and genuine traffic for your site. make it sure if you can do it weekly or quarterly giveaways, which will improve returning and quality audience on your site.

maneesh.rai13, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  7. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Of course is a good way . Lot of people think that it also a good way to gain quality traffic. Why ?
    You paid ads and you get traffic same to giveaway which you give something FREE and lead everyone want the product came to you automaticaly. Those traffic is usually quality traffic if your giveaway product is related to what you sell and provide as well. With paid traffic, you get a fix amount of traffic but with giveaway, you might get more traffic while it base on what giveaway you give and how you market this giveaway campaign.

JerrickYeoh, Jul 8, 2012 IP
  8. nkboss2

nkboss2 Member

Best Answers:
    Online give away is the great for traffic.

nkboss2, Jul 8, 2012 IP
  9. Getrichinfo

Getrichinfo Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    giveaway are good for capturing leads

Getrichinfo, Jul 9, 2012 IP