1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Acne Skin Care Treatment site - Fully Automated website + Aged Domain with Revenue!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by bluffspot, Jul 4, 2012.

NOW INCLUDES 11.5 MONTHS OF FREE UNLIMITED HOSTING!!
    The winning bidder will receive the domains, site files and database - you will simply log in to the new host and load it up.

Up for sale is this site I recently purchased: http://AcneTreatmentsandCures.com Its a great site and I hate to let it go but my new server is allotted for only 40 sites, so I had to make a tough decision on who could stay or go.

The site is fully automated using WP-Robot3 and of course Yahoo Answers. I also have perfected the "Post Now" where a person can post a question and it becomes an actual post.

* I also have the site tied in with the twitter account - which comes with the sale. http://twitter.com/Tina_CuresAcne
    * There is also a new Pinterest account which will go to the new owner.

The site has made $5.36 the past month and I would expect it to rise. I have attached the reports. Infolinks made 59 cents - I dont know if Infolinks is the right text link programme for this website?? The Amazon section is new and I just put that on the site so no news on it yet. Amazon is the "Products" page for the site. Anyhow, Adsense is doing well and growing!

The site also has transposh loaded with over 38 languages listed. If you dont know transposh for wordpress, you should!

I will transfer over the domain name, database, wordpress files, twitter, gmail and pinterest login to the new owner upon payment being completed. Domain is hosted on Namecheap so a free push to your NameCheap account.

Reason for sale: I am moving servers and away from the skincare niche. I recently bought the site, reconfigured it and really made a great update to it so this should do really well for the right webmaster looking for an automated skin care site.
    adsense.jpg analytics.jpg (if these images are too small for you to read please let me know)

Here is the thread where I bought the site for $45. It is well worth an easy $100 plus I put in over 20 hours revamping the site. http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2478814

2403 Posts
    802 Users

Please ask any questions here - Cheers and thanks for looking! This is a relist and I don't wish to put it on Flippa, so lets get it sold right here!

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
    bluffspot, Jul 4, 2012 IP
  2. conceptman

conceptman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    please Pm me before you think of closing the auction
    thx i will wait and will respond with a bid in max 6-7 hours
    thanks

conceptman, Jul 4, 2012 IP
  3. bluffspot

bluffspot Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    ok? I have no idea what you mean but the auction closes in a couple days with or without a buyer.

Also, to the guy who PM'd me asking for my keywords list. No. I will not give out my ranking keywords list. That list is for the buyer only. I can tell you that there are 1511 keywords being used (according to Google Analytics)

I would also like to remind some buyers that there are 2403 Posts, 6732 Comments and 450 Users on the site.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
    bluffspot, Jul 5, 2012 IP
  4. thevikingmarketer

thevikingmarketer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    The thing is, I'm guessing we don't get the wprobot?

thevikingmarketer, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  5. narres

narres Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    If you are a marketer, as your name implies, why don't you already have copy of wprobot... I do.

narres, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  6. conceptman

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    narres :) piped me good luck its a excellent site from my view can make 100$ adsense easy :)

conceptman, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  7. narres

narres Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    It ain't over till its over... I would be surprised if I get it for that... did not hit reserve. :(

narres, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  8. bluffspot

bluffspot Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Ended but am still taking offers due to reseve not being met. RESERVE now lowered to only $75

bluffspot, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  9. conceptman

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi bluff hahahaha :) i am back maybe i wil take it
    can you just post the recent adsense stats please
    sorry for the trouble just want to double check
    thanks

conceptman, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  10. bluffspot

bluffspot Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    The recent stats are as shown in the image above. Experience has taught me to remove the ability for people to click on ads while they are up for sale. I grabbed a screen shot of the site just prior to posting for sale. But, here is another look at the account stats:

adsense.jpg

bluffspot, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  11. bluffspot

bluffspot Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Now relisted. Made some improvements to the site as well got it unlimited hosting. So, whomever buys the site gets free hosting for 11.5 months - unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited subdomains, unlimited emails. I simply give you the username and password and you take over the hosting account. Please place your bids or hit the BUY it NOW button.

bluffspot, Jul 28, 2012 IP
  12. bluffspot

bluffspot Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Lets close this out ladies and gents. The hosting account alone is worth $83 !

13. spyoftheworld

spyoftheworld Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm very interested Just tell me is it ranking anywhere in google and tell me Traffic resource
    and The hosting company you are using

spyoftheworld, Jul 28, 2012 IP
  14. bluffspot

bluffspot Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    traffic resource? Do you mean where does it get its traffic from? If so Organic Search and hundreds of key terms. PM me your gmail ID and I'll give you access to analytics. The hosting the buyer will receive is Startlogic. I simply give you the username and password to the account - this saves the buyer hosting fees plus I believe the account has $125 Google/Yahoo/Bing Credit. But I think it would need to be a new adwords/bing account.

15. bluffspot

bluffspot Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    It appears znightmare has won the auction. A little trepidation as this is a peon with no posts and a new account... I hope this goes well. znightmare, I have sent you a PM - you'll need to answer it in it's entirety.

bluffspot, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  16. bluffspot

bluffspot Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Site sold no problems. Domain and site moved to new hosting account - Congrats to znightmare for a first good impression and sale.

CLOSED

bluffspot, Aug 5, 2012 IP