1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling A Top Quality Writer At your Perusal

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Peerless2acme, Jul 6, 2012.

Hello DPites,

I have been checking out this great forum for quite sometime now and noticed that the quality is decreasing gradually for various reasons. Taking a cue from this, I have taken an initiative to focus on quality of my work rather than the money. I wish to bring back the glory of this great forum. I am offering my content writing services to members of this forum. You can order different types of content, and I can guarantee you top class services. If you happen to feel that the articles written by me doesn't meet your expectations, then you can straightaway reject them. I won't charge a single penny for the articles. I know, it can backfire but I just want to offer pinnacle level quality.
    Check my Quality and Decide the rates. I give you this freedom.

Sample 1)

In recent times, Social media has emerged out to be as the next big thing on the Internet. Its detractors, who had written it off saying, these platforms, as websites only worth for making virtual friends and source of spending time in during leisure are now eating a humble pie. During its initial days itself these networking sites highlighted how efficient they were in gathering masses having similar likes, tastes and thoughts on the same platform. As the years passed by innumerable companies and brands jumped in the fray and since then the tussle is on to tap masses to their respective websites. Social media networking is at its peak and is here to stay for a long time to come.

If you are fairly new to this field, then you need to first understand how exactly are the masses from various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube are used for generating millions of website traffic and unimagined sales. Social media platforms have turned out to be second home for millions of people across the world and since we love spending time on the things which matches our liking and interest. Therefore, until there is Internet, you can find people visiting on the web space regularly and religiously.

Now the question arises, how to tap the target audience and make sure they like your product? The task is not mountainous if you are ready to put in efforts with great perseverance. The first and the foremost thing, which you need to do, is gather a community of people who are directly or indirectly related to your product. This may help in garnering some attention of the target audience but the uphill task is making your target audience understand how they would be benefited from being part of the community. Once this is done, then rest of the things may seem like a cake walk. This way you can initiate the cycle of social media networking.

After gathering the target audience, your half job is done but you won't get hits to your website and increased sales figures by lying on the cushion, as you need to put in efforts for daily engagements with the audience and give them a personal touch. Show them that each and every one of them is important. Social media networking is all engaging and regular interaction because people disintegrate very quickly so this is a must. You need to understand the human behavior, if you vie to become peerless in your field. These may seem like petty tricks but they would eventually help you in the long run for rapid growth.

If you are planning to expand your base on the web space, then you can't ignore the importance of social media networking. These platforms are the source wherein you may get your target audience and thereby source of earning. The best part of this audience is that they are regular and constant, so you can bank on them and expect regular hits to your page. Once you understand this aspect, then your sales figures will only see upward rise.

Sample 2

In recent times, numerous people across the world have been into the state of quandary to tackle their stress. The problem is much grave than it seems to be, as stress results to many side effects, so you need to make sure to wave it off before it approaches you. There are numerous ways of dealing with stress but the best way to get out from this tight spot is by preparing yourself mentally as well as physically.

It is a well-known fact that tackling stress is not everyone`s foray but if you have strong perseverance, then dealing with stress can be a cake walk. You need to make some changes in your life style and thinking in order to overcome stress. Certain things, which results, to stress are over-burdening in the office, financial and personal loss, and bad relationships. It is essential for you to understand that straining yourself for those things, which are out of your control, is a futile exercise.

You need to incorporate following tips in your life in order to conquer stress and lead a healthy life.

Over the years, we have been coming across different benefits of meditation but we ignore them, as we believe that meditation is something, which only belongs to older generation. However, it is high time you need to change your perception regarding meditation, as it has countless benefits to the entire body. The best part of meditation is that you need to perform it just for few minutes on daily basis and notice the change in your life style and personality.

It is certain that in the matter of few weeks, you may get rid of stress and other similar problems in your life. There are multiple benefits of meditation such as complete elimination of nerve-racking thoughts, enhanced concentration and elimination of various acids from the body. There are many techniques of meditation and you need to choose one, which solves your purpose. No matter which technique you choose it is certain that you may attain the desired results within stipulated time.

Another way of tackling stress is by performing exercise on the regular basis. Most of the experts opine that exercising regularly can boost your stress management goal. Generally, we ignore exercising by giving different types of lame excuses but it turns against us in the long run. Come out from the shackles of excuses and exercise regularly to notice its marvelous results. Avoiding exercise from your daily schedule means that you are nourishing stress and digging your own grave, so it is must for staying fit and healthy.

Further, to maintain a healthy life it is essential to regulate your daily diet. You may feel that stress has nothing to do with your diet but if you consult experts, then you may come to know that it has significant role to play. You need to ensure that your diet is a perfect blend of various vitamins and minerals. If you are not a vegan, then you need to consume fish thrice a week for maintaining sound body and mind. Vegans can rely on fruits and vegetables, as they provide lots of energy and other hidden things, which shape a wonderful and sound body.

By incorporating the above practices in your life, you can tackle the menace of stress upfront. Besides these, there are many other ways too, which can be stress buster provided the way you choose and implement them in your daily life. There must be a dogged determination and immaculate planning in order to overcome the nuisance of stress.

I hold expertise in the following writing categories:

1. SEO writing
    2. Web content writing
    3. Review writing (for both product and service)
    4. Blog writing
    5. News Writing

I won't compromise with quality and that's my assurance to every person approaching me. You can contact me at or Skype: peerless2acme

Regards

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
    Peerless2acme, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  2. benzhaojnby

benzhaojnby Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Great, nice post. I have sent you an email , please check it.

benzhaojnby, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  3. Peerless2acme

Peerless2acme Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your interest mate. Your queries and comments are welcome guys. Cheers.

Peerless2acme, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  4. DuneDreamer

DuneDreamer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I stopped reading after this sentence. Learn the grammar!

DuneDreamer, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  5. Peerless2acme

Peerless2acme Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm glad that you pointed out the mistake. I think you need some grammar lessons because it's not a grammatical flaw. I missed to add "To" in the sentence. Avoid trying to be over smart because sometimes it backfires. Cheers :)

If you happen "to" feel that the articles written by me doesn't meet your expectations, then you can straightaway reject them.

Peerless2acme, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  6. Peerless2acme

Peerless2acme Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I went through your recent posts and found out that you visit this forum only to troll others. Get a life dude. Seriously. :)

7. DuneDreamer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, it backfires at you. It's time you read this simple sentence again so that you can spot the second grammatical error.

8. DuneDreamer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm glad you read my posts. I hope you can improve this way.

9. Peerless2acme

Peerless2acme Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You, Sir, deserve to be labelled as the " Grammar King" of this forum. Take a bow. I've gone through your recent posts but I don't have time to keep pointing out silly mistakes in order to show my supremacy and command over English Grammar. Maybe, you love to massage your ego by doing such antics. Cheers. :)

10. DuneDreamer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I posted in your thread because you said you've "taken an initiative to focus on quality". This isn't true and I've proven it.
    By the way, have you found the second error in the sentence?

11. outwest77

outwest77 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Error I found in one second in the sample.

Another way of tackling stress is by performing exercise on the regular basis

Small mistake but should be
    Another way of tackling stress is by performing exercise on a regular basis

Very very small errors in word usage make the sentence scream I WAS TYPED BY A NON NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER

"at" and "to" seem to be difficult to master for those "Native English speakers" who are just pretending. You know who you are.

There are so many grammatical mistakes in these samples, that I cannot list them all

Here is one , for example:
    "understand how exactly are the masses from various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube are used"

What is that supposed to say? An English professor in Grade 7 would give you a D on this sentence

Perfect example of a non Native English speaker trying to masquerade and pretend as though he were a native speaker. You cannot fake being a Native Speaker. Either you are, or you are not. And you sir, are most obviously not.

The level of writing from some of these guys is pretty sketchy

Here is another example from the SAMPLES
    "making your target audience understand how they would be benefited from being part of the community"

This should say, Making your target audience understand how they would benefit from being a part of the community.

As I said there are too many errors, grammatically speaking, in these samples, to count.

outwest77, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  12. dcuthbert

dcuthbert Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I kept reading and read the first couple of sentences of the sample articles which are also filled with grammatical errors.

Quality seems to be the same as most of the other cheap non-native speakers.

dcuthbert, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  13. outwest77

outwest77 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is not supposed to be a slam on the non Native Speaker's English ability. Considering that they write as well as they do, English being such a difficult language, is a feat in and of itself.

I am just recommending perhaps that the non native speakers, instead of congratulating themselves on their writing and thinking that they are such good writers, I recommend that they have a Native speaker look over their articles before sending them. I am sure some of the Native speakers on the board would be happy to do this, kind of like "adopting" a non native speaker.

As well, when you guys post SAMPLES, you should have a Native speaker look over the sample , check it over before it is published on the board.

English is a very difficult language. Even many Native speakers, write poorly or not well at all. The level of writing skill that is needed to sell articles by NATIVE speakers for 1-5c per word? That skill level is possessed by less than 5% of Native speakers, in my opinion.

So my advice to the Non Natives is, just understand that there is no way you can write as well as a Native speaker, and try to accept that and get some help from Native
    Speakers.

You can take language lessons for 20 yrs, and even major in a language in college, but you still do not speak the language often enough, (you dont speak English at home do you?) to obtain the skill level you need. I have been speaking English exclusively for more than 30 yrs of my life. How can non Natives compete with that? They cannot

so I guess I am saying, humble yourself a bit and ask for a mentor maybe who can check your articles for you for a small fee

outwest77, Aug 4, 2012 IP