1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Are You For Real!? UK University Educated Writer For Just $3 Per 500 Words!!!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Freemuscle, Jul 4, 2012.

Yep, you read that correctly! I am a UK native, born and raised in the northern parts of England, currently attending the University of Birmingham! To celebrate the summer holidays, I am offering the members here at DP an amazing opportunity to gather together some top quality content, for next to nothing! My usual rates exceed $1 per 100 words, but for the next 30 days, I am willing to drop that for you .. Just $3 per 500 words! I PROMISE you will not find content of this quality for a lower price than that .. If you are not overwhelmed with the quality of my work, then let me know: I will provide unlimited revisions!

I can accept any workload, big or small. My TAT is currently 10-15 x 500 word articles per day, so depending on the size of your order, I will get it back to you within a day or 2.

If top quality, grammar/spelling error free content, then look no further! Simply drop me a PM with your order details, and I will get back to you ASAP!

All the best

Logan!

Freemuscle, Jul 4, 2012 IP
  2. vfleming

vfleming Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    Logen, I paid for a 1000 word article and you said I would have it today. Can you give me an update?

vfleming, Jul 5, 2012 IP
  3. arichatz

arichatz Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    Wake up. You get what you pay for.

arichatz, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  4. vfleming

vfleming Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    @arichatz, thanks for the obvious. I know what to expect, and to me it was worth a shot in the dark. If I wanted real good quality I would have done it myself or went to my regular writers. It's not like I'm not covered by the way that I paid and it was like $6, not going to bankrupt me...

vfleming, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  5. pmarkov

pmarkov Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Did you get it?

pmarkov, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  6. vfleming

vfleming Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    No, use SEO generals for your cheap articles.

vfleming, Jul 6, 2012 IP