1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does pop-under traffic fall under CPV?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by ibanezgrx1, Jul 1, 2012.

Hello,
    Can we refer pop-under traffic as CPV traffic?

ibanezgrx1, Jul 1, 2012 IP
  2. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Some Popups come under CPV and some come under CPA it depends on what the advertiser wants.

Regards

Luke

lukey372, Jul 1, 2012 IP
  3. ibanezgrx1

ibanezgrx1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Could you please explain more? In this case I'm the advertiser. I want to promote an offer..and the term say cpv traffic is allowed. So, I want to know if pop under is allowed or not?

ibanezgrx1, Jul 1, 2012 IP
  4. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CPV term is used for popup and pop under both, so you should able to use it

aassociatehit, Jul 6, 2012 IP
    ibanezgrx1 likes this.
  5. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Actually popups fall under CPA and CPV. Some publishers want action taken on their popups which is why some CPA campaigns fall under this category.

lukey372, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  6. Worthen

Worthen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    All of the replies are correct. For clarity .... you the original poster, want to know if you the advertiser will be getting your advertisements promoted via popunders ....... and since the TERMS allow cpv traffic, then the answer to your question is yes, your advertisement will be offered by publishers using popunders.

CPV = cost per view

CPV traffic is popunder traffic and the code used to generate it can be javascript or an xml feed. When an xml feed is used, the cpv traffic can come from searches, but even with xml is used, odds are 85% is still pops.

Some networks pay for and sell cpv traffic at cpm prices. Others pay for and sell it at cpc prices. Finally, some networks buy and sell cpv traffic at cpa (cost per action) prices.

Worthen, Jul 7, 2012 IP
    ibanezgrx1 likes this.
  7. ibanezgrx1

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Many thanks for the reply. It clears my confusion. :)

Can you recommend me a good cpv ad network to join? As you can see, I'm just starting out with cpc.

Thanks in advance.

ibanezgrx1, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  8. Worthen

Worthen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I take it you want to join as an advertiser. And if that's the case, years ago i spent $650 a day at MediaTraffic.com and they served me well. You might test them out. MediaTraffic is a good valid contender. Even higher on my list would be DirectCPV.com I'm not an advertiser either place these days, but i know the owner at DirectCPV and can vouch for them.

Both those places will have good volumes of traffic and will be worth trying. I myself have QualityCPV .com and we aren't really geared to accept direct advertisers, but we have a work-around to accomplish it, if you get either of those aforementioned networks dialed in right, then contact me and i can help you too.

Consider carefully your MWR (most wanted response) and test, test, test and test some more on low volumes. It can be very difficult to accomplish a near-term positive roi with any kind of advertising, or with just the right offer / right copy, you might be in positive cash flow right away and then be able to scale up at will.

Best of Luck to you!

Worthen, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  9. ibanezgrx1

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Thanks for the reply (again :) ) Anyways, I've also heard good stuff about MediaTraffic. Lots of good reviews for LeadImpact too. Direct CPV has mixed reviews, but it seems that many suggests it for people who are just starting out with cpv. I think I'll give direct cpv a go.

And thanks for mentioning your network. I'll be sure to contact you once I have a high ROI and higher budget.

ibanezgrx1, Jul 7, 2012 IP