1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

would this be considered as spam link and be punished by Google?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by salinna, Jul 5, 2012.

If any auto URL submitting ways would be punished by Google? What about using auto PAD submitter to submit the PAD file to download sites? For one round submission would create hundreds even thousands of back links to the download page of my software. Does that put my site at risk?

salinna, Jul 5, 2012 IP
  2. CanJohn

CanJohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Not sure what you mean by PAD submitter, but if you're getting thousands of links in one go, hundreds of links from one page, or hundreds or thousands of links with very similar layout, it's a pretty sure thing that Google will at least just ignore the links.

CanJohn, Jul 5, 2012 IP
  3. RagnarDanneskjold

RagnarDanneskjold Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah from your description it sounds like Google would most likely either ignore those links or possibly punish you for them.

RagnarDanneskjold, Jul 5, 2012 IP
  4. Install

Install Member

Best Answers:
    I think yes, it's quite risky for your site.

Install, Jul 5, 2012 IP
  5. rahulbangar

rahulbangar Peon

Best Answers:
    I read Google's guidelines for SEO people and web masters. Google say that you must not use any software for link building. So, I think you are using a software to build links and it may damage your website rankings on Google.

rahulbangar, Jul 5, 2012 IP
  6. salinna

salinna Peon

Best Answers:
    PAD submitter is used to submit the PAD file of software to download sites, so that my software can get listed on download sites for others to download. I am considering using such a tool only because manually submitting software is too ineffective and waste time.

Any way, what I am worrying now is that the PAD file contains URLs from my site, and once I use such tool to automatically submit the PAD, I surely will get hundreds even thousands of back links in minutes--that would be a problem, right?

salinna, Jul 5, 2012 IP
  7. salinna

salinna Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, my major intention is not using this means to automatically build links, but to submit my software. However, I kind of worrying those back links it brings to my website would produce any damaging effects to my website.

salinna, Jul 5, 2012 IP
  8. SEO Magician

SEO Magician Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If a thousand links to your webpage appear overnight, that will look bad. However, it sounds like all you're doing is using an automated, timesaving tool to upload software to download sites. This sounds fine... -- is it /really/ going to submit your software to a thousand websites? Because that may not do you much good. I hope this makes sense.

Jon

SEO Magician, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  9. holli

holli Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually, in order to make your software known by more people, submitting your software to as many as download sites is needed. But, we should do that more cleverly. We shouldn't submit it to 1000 sites overnight yet such as submit it to 200 download sites a time, once every 10 days. In this way, you won't be noticed by GG and increase your sales.

holli, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  10. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Automated submission is high risky for your website.

OSSEO, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  11. dextermorrison14

dextermorrison14 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah of course spamming will be punished by Google that's why they have created the Google Penguin Update :)

dextermorrison14, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  12. salinna

salinna Peon

Best Answers:
    So, 1000 is an problem, while 200 in minutes would be fine?

salinna, Jul 9, 2012 IP