1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Adwords Market Research

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by haaheey, Jul 3, 2012.

Hello,

I was wondering whether there is a low cost way to do market research with Adwords. I provide a service and would like to have a website through which customers can access my service. I've tried running Adwords, and even asked a professional Adwords expert to run it for me. However, the statistics turned out very bad, wherein I was only receiving 15 to 20 visitors per day. The bounce rate was extremely high (over 65%), and the average visit duration was less than a minute.

Thus, I though I might have been jumping into an empty pool, without knowing how "deep" the market was. In other words, is it possible that I was pursuing the wrong market? If yes, how can I know for sure that using Adwords is gonna be viable BEFORE actually using it? What options do I have in terms of doing due diligence to know the depth and breadth of the market in a low cost way?

haaheey, Jul 3, 2012 IP
  2. psharma

psharma Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Researches are expensive, If your experiment did not yielded valuable data yet, you should keep on testing. An intelligent Adwords professional can do that efficiently for you.

psharma, Jul 3, 2012 IP
    seojig likes this.
  3. john014

john014 Peon

Best Answers:
    google adwords is very good market research using this we will find unique keyword and also we do PPC.

john014, Jul 3, 2012 IP
  4. rahulbo

rahulbo Peon

Best Answers:
    I would just hire a professional. After that I will learn it while the project is going on.

rahulbo, Jul 3, 2012 IP
  5. seojig

seojig Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I strongly recommend using other market research tools like compete, alexa, seomoz and do manual analysis of your competitors. You should also try usability analysis of your landing page and should start conversion optimization.

I can give better recommendation if you can share your website by PM.

seojig, Jul 3, 2012 IP
    psharma likes this.