1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Real manual directory submission service for your website, check it out

Discussion in 'Services' started by ckilli, Jun 24, 2012.

Hi there,

Some time ago I was looking for directory submission service and most of them are some automatic submissions (1000 directories/day) etc. As we know search engines don't like crap like this.
    This is why I started my own directory submission for my websites only. I add each website to about 10 directories/day. It looks like natural income and in this way I get nice places in google and other search engines.

I decided to offer my service to 2-3 people who have websites. As I spend time for my websites, I can add a few more websites as well. Of course my submission is manual.
    I would take only 11$ for 1 week of work. If you have more than 1 website, we can discuss better price.

I don't put here nice logos and images because I believe in results. I hate offers in other threads with liars who claim they manually add website to 1000's directories in one day.

If you like my service but you'd like to agree some other conditions, feel free to write me.
    All the best!
    ckilla

ckilli, Jun 24, 2012 IP
  2. mssarath

mssarath Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Thank you ckilla for the excellent job ,

I made an order , he did a fine job , I was getting the reports of 10 submission everyday for last one week , all the directories are PR2 minimum, and upto PR4 ,

mssarath, Jul 2, 2012 IP