1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bored.com?

Discussion in 'Websites' started by ForgottenCreature, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Martens

Martens Peon

Best Answers:
    Really sucks

Martens, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  2. ForgottenCreature

ForgottenCreature Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well - who cares? Quality content = quality. Don't you know the definition of quality content?

Yes, I do.

ForgottenCreature, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  3. borgos

borgos Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was the creator and owner of Bored.com I am just reading this thread for the first time 5 years later. I actually was in the middle of selling Bored.com at the time this thread was created and I closed on the sale a few months later. See my reasons for selling in my blog posting at http://www.impulsecorp.com/the-psychology-of-a-multi-million-dollar-sale . One reason I sold was that I knew somebody else could do a lot more with developing the site. Despite what was written here, I did have a huge amount of totally unique content on it though to keep people busy when they were bored.

The new owner of Bored.com made it into mainly a video games site. I had considered doing that, but did not want to take the risk of making the drastic a change to the site like that.

- Eric

borgos, Jul 2, 2012 IP