1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Voucher Question

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by kiteguy123, Jun 29, 2012.

Hi,
    I was wondering, say I bought 10 vouchers, would I be able to use them on the same website?

I know I need to make a new account per voucher, but would I be able to do that?

If not, could I do website.com/xxx and website.com/yyy in the different accounts?

Thanks

kiteguy123, Jun 29, 2012 IP
    psharma likes this.
  2. tikis

tikis Active Member

Best Answers:
    it not worked,need subdomain xxx.website.com or aaa.website.com i have the method with free adwords with coupons email me or write pm

tikis, Jul 1, 2012 IP
  3. ScroLun

ScroLun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think you might need a sub domain. How in the world do you have 10 adwords accounts??!

ScroLun, Jul 1, 2012 IP
  4. apartridge7

apartridge7 Peon

Best Answers:
    HI guys, im a little new to adwords... where can i get vouchers from... ive been spending like a mad man lol

apartridge7, Jul 2, 2012 IP
  5. psharma

psharma Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    1. No, you can not add more than one promotional code per account (exceptions apply)
    2. How tough it is to create and manage 10 accounts depends on your country, currency, billing address and billing method.
    3. Avoid running same website in different accounts at the same time, you will become your own competetor increasing your own CPC and hence spending.

psharma, Jul 3, 2012 IP
    kiteguy123 likes this.